Introductions

NovaSpanko

Hey, I thought it could be nice to get a introduction thread going to meet our fellow Canadians!!

I'm a spanker of 6 years from the GTA and now currently living abroad for a few months in Europe. I am just like a lot of other spankos out there I’ve had an unexplainable interest in all things spanking related since I was a child and as a child I always found myself glued to the screen whenever anything even remotely related to spanking would appear. My ears would perk up whenever I heard the term or any other term in the spanking family for all that matter…Caning, Paddling, Switching, Slippering, Thrashing, Tanning, Belting ( I think you get the idea haha) I was a spanko before I even knew what that term meant and all while never being spanked as a child. Funny how that can happen.

I've been into the spanking scenes in both the UK as well as Canada for a few years now and have met some lovely spankers and spankees I hope we can make this group a good one and represent Canada well ??

• Like 2
  • 3 months later...

I live in south-western Ontario and I have had an almost lifelong interest in spanking. For my part, I would be classed as a spankee.

I have shared this with no one, ever, other than anonymously on this site . I am married and have been for many years but I cannot discuss this with her as she would never understand and I’m afraid it would cause issues between us that I do not want. And I would be devastatingly embarrassed if anyone I knew ever became aware of my fascination. 

I was spanked as a child by my parents, always otk on the bare behind. My mother’s spankings tended to be of relatively short duration. Oh, they hurt. She would spank me to tears and there was no doubt that I had been punished. My father’s spankings, on the other hand, would go on forever. They were really severe. However, I do not feel I was mistreated or abused, nor do I have “issues” because I was spanked as a child. I was bad…I was punished…end of story.

My fascination with spanking came when I was in school and discovered the strap. In school the strap was applied to the hands, not the behind, and I was the recipient of that once…one whack on one hand. None the less, I fascinated about bare behind spankings with the strap. These fascinations involved both male and female friends and myself, although I was never the spanker. The spanker was always a parent or a teacher at a pretend school where the strap was administered to the bare behind. That remains my fascination to today, although now it is just me being punished. It is something I would like to experience at least once. 

I have no particular reason to be spanked. I am not looking to have some serious misdeeds dealt with by being punished. I just would like the experience of a real punishment spanking with a strap. 

Of course, this has never happened and likely never will. I have tried self spanking over the years using various strap like implements, but have not found it to be effective. There is just no way I can generate sufficiently punishing swats. To achieve the proper experience would require the involvement of another person to administer the strapping and how to discreetly find someone that I do not know and that I could trust is next to impossible, and , even if I did find someone, arranging to have the spanking take place would be very difficult.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

HI Slammin Sam

I am the same, not one person in my life knows about my "double life" as a spankee.  They would not understand that think that I was into all kinds of kinky sex - it is not sex for me, it is all about discipline, but they would not understand that.

Hi JennyB

Good to hear from you. I wonder if there are many others in the same situation. Do you have a spouse/partner that you have to hide this from? Have you been able to find a spanker and, if you have, how do you go about having a spanking session discreetly?

Not long after I joined this community I was contacted by a young married woman who was in the same situation as me. She found someone online that she got to know and eventually trust and he became her spanker. Apart from the spanking their relationship was strictly platonic. At some point he asked if she would spank him. That scared her but she agreed and, according to her, became a very effective spanker, although it did not change her need to be spanked. She had seen my introductory post and messaged me with an offer to get to know one another to build the trust necessary to enter into a spanking relationship in which she would be my spanker. I didn't see her message until almost two years later. I answered her but too much time had passed and it was too late. I never heard back from her. It may not have worked anyway unless we both lived in the same vicinity.

• 3 months later...

I live in the US just a 10 minute drive from the border. As such, wouldn't mind meeting someone from southeast Ontario (I frequent St Catherines often and have also been to Hamilton frequently)

25m/spanker if any female spankees would like to chat. I'd want to get to know you first and meet in a vanilla setting before any spanking occurred. My email is sabres98765@gmail.com

• 5 months later...

Hello everyone, I'm a 21YO Male uni student that has been really slacking off. While I am a switch, I'm currently looking for spankers throughout Southern Ontario and neighbouring US States. As a university student, I've been really slacking off when it comes to my studies. If anyone feels the need to discipline this lazy nerd, or knows someone that's willing to do so, please feel free to PM me. 

• 1 month later...

Hi, I live near Whitehorse and would love to chat with other Yukon spankos. I'm also the author of two books of male-submissive spanking fiction. Her Perfect Wife, my very kinky F/m novel, is out of print and hard to find, but Buccanneer Island, my award-winning gay-pirate-spanking novel, is still available online. (I even have about ten copies myself that I don't know what to do with!) HMU for a chat, even if you're not a Yukoner.

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search