The reactions to posts like the thanks, laughing, etc... What is the daily limit on those? And, why is there a limit? 

And can I add a question... is there a way to tell who reacts to posts?

I had no idea there was a daily limit...I suppose it makes sense though.  News to me. 

Wifey after the last update to the website, the ability to see who liked your posts was taken away.   Not sure of the reasoning.  

18 hours ago, AfterGeometry said:

had no idea there was a daily limit...I suppose it makes sense though.  News to me. 

Possibly you could fill me in on it making sense? Lol 

I never knew this either. Maybe I have never liked enough posts to find out.

It's probably standard forum format feature targeted at those who try chasing 'likes' with their buddies in the same way I've known some elsewhere chase post counts by typing every. single. word. on a separate post!

I think the limit is like 20 or 30 in one day. I hit it once when I was catching up on a few weeks worth of posts and there were a ton of good ones. 

Probably to keep people from liking everything. 

It won't let me leave a reaction on anything after five.  When you haven't been on in a bit or when there's some really good posts, that limit is pretty dang low.

P, that means you have to get on here more often...especially in the evenings when I have time to be here!!!

On 7/1/2018 at 10:20 AM, shygurl said:

P, that means you have to get on here more often...especially in the evenings when I have time to be here!!!

Well if we could actually revive that freaking chat, that might actually happen lol.