Edouard

Spanker, spankee or switch?

Switch here who prefers to be the spankee, but I still delight in warming a nice ladies bottom when called upon!

Spankee. 

Found out only a couple of years ago that I wasn't the only woman in the whole wild world that had these needs...and it took a while to reach out. So, still learning.

I was assaulted by a person claiming to be a disciplinarian when I was trying to figure out on my own how to find the right ERs. Obviously, he wasn't. At age 50, I was naive, too trusting, and didn't think about safety factors. I survived, much wiser.

I have safe disciplinarian now, and he knows me well.

Has anyone else been spanked by someone outside of a personal relationship, and if so, was the person younger? 

Just curious!

(Just noticed that I am de-aging on this site...I wonder if it is the result of being spanked? I've become 3 years younger since I was last online!)

• Like 2

@Newlypinked You are not the only one, I think there are 5 others past 50. Lol Thanks for joining the group.

• Like 1

I am a spankee and my wife is my spanker. I get spanked whenever she feels like it or if I ask. 

• Like 1

Hello

I`m  Spanker from Arizona,  I am  55 years old,  fun, happy, Successful,Nice looking,and most of all a very good spanker. I enjoy the whole Spanking scene, I like to scold and explain why your being disciplined, I`d like to meet a nice Lady who enjoys being Spanked,  I only Spank Females. I`d like to meet someone even if it just good friends. Hope if your in Arizona or plan on being near, lets meet for lunch, or dinner.

• Thanks 1

99% spankee here.  Kept well spanked from my full time Dominant Mistress/Life Partner.  Also attend as many spanking parties, functions, events and dungeons as possible to receive spankings from many female Dommes.  The other 1%....I have spanked a few ladies on their requests.

hi, seems this group has been silent for some time... Hope all 113 members are either getting the help they need or giving it! Living in Pensacola FL, both the lady I help-(She is a switch, I am an ER) are glad when visitors into spanking, come our way, either on business or vacation. So if any of you have started to think of warm weather and summer tanning, feel free to drop me a line. Both of us are serious about the spanking world... We can, at times, host for a day or two and if folks are not into spanking at that time, at least its a good way to get to know each other! 

Davyd 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Edouard said:

Pensacola hits the spot!

True, and we both know what areas of body are safe to spank! Which could be another thread to talk about.. having watched some who claimed they could spank correctly....

• Like 1

Technically a switch, but mostly a spankee.

Spankee though I have administered a few to newbies and experienced.   If my shoulder is okay, I can spank.  But I really love the bottom role.  I tend to go in and out of the need.  One can assume I am in need at this point if I'm conversing here.  Hope I find someone to help out a 68-yr old.  

• Thanks 1

I seem to be in a bit of a minority here. I'm 100% spanker, and disciplinarian to two lovely ladies who look to me to keep them on the straight and narrow.

I'm in another minority in living in UK - a refugee from the British Spanking website which suddenly closed with no notice a few months ago.

@Fluter1 A member search on this site shows over 550 members from the UK. You are not alone sir.

was a spankee in FLR- Domestic Discipline    or  some call DWC Spanking Marriage for 25 yrs.

Hello I am new here, always looking for an ass wippin near Windsor.

I love to chat about span!ings you had

Over the lap/over the knee hand spanking by another man.

53, Female, Bottom.

Central West FL.  

Was actively involved years ago in the spanko world and recently returned from a long hiatus. (Career and younguns :)

One day I hope to have a DD relationship, still looking for my RL.  

• Like 1

I am a spankee in the Tampa Bay area I love to be spanked  I mainly use psttkes but I would love to try s switch which will make my naked butt cherry red and on fire for days!!!

62 y/o spanker from Wisconsin.

Been spanking ladies for well over 20 years and hope to be able to spank them for another 20.

I'm not into canes, but like most other manners of spanking, mentoring, role playing and overall shenanigans.  :)

Glad to have been referred to this site by another member (hi litlbirdme3).