Spanking Needs Forums

Nerves before a spanking

How do you feel leading up to a spanking when you know you have it coming but there will be a prolonged wait?  I know I am getting a really thorough Hairbrushing on Thursday. Now that's all I can think about.  I know I am going to be doing a lap dance with the ebony brush providing the music.  It's funny, I love to get it and I am excited but at the same time I am nervous and apprehensive just like when I was a kid.  This spanking thing puts you through a roller coaster of emotions, what do you all think?

• Like 2

I often have to wait for spankings, due to differences in schedules.    I get very apprehensive and anxious,  as I receive discipline spankings.    I also have anxiety issues, so waiting makes it worse,  for sure!  My er knows all this and tries to minimize the wait, but often that is not possible.    

Good luck on Thursday. 

• Thanks 1

I have lots of role play spankings, and i love them and look forward to them.

I only had one real punishment spanking, and the period leading up to it was miserable. I could barely sleep or concentrate and was filled with dread. The ‘ER said and did things to exacerbate the fear and anxiety which were shitty. By the time I walked in the room for the event, I was a wreck, and she broke me pretty fast.

6 hours ago, gravano said:

I have lots of role play spankings, and i love them and look forward to them.

I only had one real punishment spanking, and the period leading up to it was miserable. I could barely sleep or concentrate and was filled with dread. The ‘ER said and did things to exacerbate the fear and anxiety which were shitty. By the time I walked in the room for the event, I was a wreck, and she broke me pretty fast.

I know that feeling all too well!

7 hours ago, spankee214 said:

I often have to wait for spankings, due to differences in schedules.    I get very apprehensive and anxious,  as I receive discipline spankings.    I also have anxiety issues, so waiting makes it worse,  for sure!  My er knows all this and tries to minimize the wait, but often that is not possible.    

Good luck on Thursday. 

Thanks I may need it.  This lady knows how to spank that's for 100% sure!

6 hours ago, FatherFigure_atl said:

The anticipation can also be part of the pleasure of a spanking.  

I'm not sure about pleasure, but it can surely be part of the punishment in a discipline spanking. I am not normally an anxious person, but I have spent sleepless nights and distracted days when I knew I was to be soundly paddled at a specific time. If it is more than a few days off there is an excitement that is not completely unpleasant but not really nice, sort of an emotional itch. But the last 3 days or so there is a growing and intrusive dread, you replay previous spankings in your mind and worry that it will just as bad or even worse, and you think about how much you deserve it and become certain it will be worst spanking you've ever gotten. Then you are in an empty house waiting for her to come home and spank you, or are told to go upstairs and get out the paddle, she'll be right up to give you your spanking, and it's like you can hardly keep your skin on, you have to fidget and pace. 

It's actually not as bad when you come home to be surprised by the paddle waiting next to her on the couch, or when she is angry and suddenly marches you upstairs to get a spanking. Even when you have been told "Ok, you are getting a spanking when we get home" and coming in the door you hear "Go upstairs and get out the paddle, I'll be right up to give you your spanking!" there is not time to get so worked up.

No matter whether you're wound up tight from knowing for days that you're going to get spanked on Thursday for what you did, or you're startled to see the hairbrush come out of her purse in the hotel room as she says "You should be ashamed about what you said at dinner!", there is always a desperate a calm inevitability as she yanks down your pants and pulls you across her lap, followed by a timeless forever when the world shrinks to the sting of the paddle landing on your increasingly sore bottom as you squirm and babble or sob anything you think might placate her. Definitely a roller coaster of emotions!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I know the anticipation heightens everything when you are left to your thoughts. Sorry, thought. Singular. It always adds to the experience- whether or not it is an enjoyable part depends. But I have a little trick I have used once or twice. 

It goes like this:

"Tonight after I get done with work and we eat dinner you can expect to be paddled. I'm sure you figured you were going to though."

"Why can't we just get it over with now? Please?"

"Because now I'm busy. I'm gonna use the whipping stick that you prepared (yes, the one w black electrical tape) to raise 8-10 nice welts that will mark where your ass is going to get paddled later."

Thats how you give someone something to think about. It's astounding that some girls I was with would STILL eventually forget the lessons learned of a two licking day. But, well, I'm always happy to provide the learning material. 

• Like 1

I'm going through it right now today at 8am my spanker is coming to my house to give me a real life discplinary spanking for real life actions and I'm not very calm to add on it's a very strict woman disciplinarian I already have met, I feel with the anticipation it will end in tears

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Years ago I had a long distance spanking partner and when we could get together I normally would get right to the spanking/punishment not wanting to waste a second of the time we would have together.  Then we finally were going to have a long weekend together and when she arrived at the motel I moved her suitcase inside then put her in my car and we went to dinner. We had not discussed this in advanced and I could see she was a bit nervous and wondering what I was up to. While we waited for them to take our order I leaned towards her and told her that the second I got her to the room I was going to take her dress off and give her the longest and hardest spanking she's ever gotten. She blushed so bad and even began biting her lower lip. I waited till we were about half done eating and told her I couldn't wait to turn her beautiful ass a nice shade of red. I kept this up all through dinner and when we got to the car I asked if she would like to go to a movie. This normally shy and bashful young lady looked me in the eyes and told me if I didn't take her back to our room and do all the things I'd promised during dinner that there was a chance she would kill me! I learned that night that I'd been making a big mistake rushing things in the past!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I just cannot think of anything else that makes me so nervous. And nothing comes close. For me a lot has to do with the mixed feelings about giving up control in such a chastening way.

i didn’t grow up fantasying about spanking, I recently got into it because it is something that means a lot to my bf. it’s not just the fear of the pain, it’s the anticipation of the humiliation, the willing complicity that one has to express just by facing the wall waiting to be spanked. I must think a thousand times why I am even letting myself treated this way, why not just have a discussion instead. But then I think of how much he told me he has dreamt about this element at the core of a romantic relatioship, at the positive changes since we started this, how even more than before he wants to show he cares in all kinds of small details, how I also probably better to him even if it is strange to admit to myself… So this anxiety never goes away, so far it has not decreased in its intensity, but even if am not as naturally inclined to embrace it as others, i can definitely see that the power behind everything that comes to mind in anticipation to a spanking is literally breathtaking.