Spanking Needs Forums

Are you a Top, Bottom or Switch?

On 6/20/2018 at 8:50 AM, Bogey said:

My wife and I are both switches, both about 50/50. We are not submissive to each other or anyone else. We enjoy spanking.

Anyone else here that plays like we do?

Yes to the not submissive, enjoy spanking part. I'm not a switch, I'm a solid spankee, but we seem to have the same reason for spanking play. Submission isn't for me. Neither is being genuinely punished. I like the idea of "asking for it" by being "bratty," but that's not genuine submission or punishment, just playing.

• Like 1
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

100% all my life a switch

I'm a switch but only bottom nowadays with friends with whom I have an established rapport. I top, primarily and work with fellas.

Switch and proud of it

On 6/20/2018 at 9:50 AM, Bogey said:

My wife and I are both switches, both about 50/50. We are not submissive to each other or anyone else. We enjoy spanking.

Right on, Bogey. That's my style, too.

When married, I bottomed far more than I topped. This was for the sake of my vanilla husband, who played along and who discovered that he enjoyed spanking me, but who didn't like being spanked. He did offer up his bottom from time to time (bless him!). I was naturally more of the leader in our relationship, but our dynamic was definitely that of equal partners, with him deferring to me when it came to finalizing important decisions. 

But back to the original question.... I'm a straight, single female switch. Outside of a committed relationship, I'm an ER exclusively. I spank only men.

• Like 1

I’m a bottom to a specific man (or at least will be once my relationship is no longer long distance). I have to be in a romantic relationship with someone I trust to be a bottom and since I’m a straight female, that means I only bottom for men. 

I would switch if the man I was with needed me to, but I’m very happy that the man I’m with now is top only. I’m definitely submissive, so bottom is more natural to me. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/20/2018 at 10:50 AM, Bogey said:

That sounds like a spanking lottery winner to me!

I'm a switch. I've spanked men and women and been spanked by men and women. For me the best part about spanking is the actual spanking. If I can find a person with a love for the spanking itself and not the surrounding drama then I'm interested!

• 3 weeks later...