Are you a Top, Bottom or Switch?

Sorry if this has been asked here before but just wondering what everyone's spanking preferences are. Are you a Top, bottom or switch and do you prefer to play with men or women? I would say I am 98 percent bottom but sometimes will have topping fantasies. I will switch with my boyfriend if he is in the mood to allow it but sometimes he wont. He has no submissive fantasies which is fine by me. But sometimes switching can be fun lol. 

As for who I would play with, well I am only allowed to play with my boyfriend but my preference is for men.

So what are your spanking preferences?

• Like 1

Well I only play with women. I'm a def top, but there have been a few times the tables were turned. 

I will always be a spanker. But I'm impish with a smart mouth and stubborn streak. I mean, if anyone has it coming- it's me. Prob is 99% Of the girls I spank aren't the type to call me out on my shit and do anything about it. But who knows. Everyone pays the piper eventually. ;-)

If you can dig it

For years I was a Top only, but recently have experimented with receiving on occasion - not for discipline or submission or anything, just to see what it feels like.  You have probably heard the term "bi-curious," call me "pain curious."  Also, I enjoy a challenge so I have a couple of women friends I have played games of chance with for spanks - sports bets, roll the dice, etc.   It's more fun with beer.

I mostly play with women. When I was starting out I was briefly a switch with anyone, then for years I was a top with a few long-term girl friends. My fantasies were always about spanking women before I got married. Once I got married I found myself subject to domestic discipline by my wife, so now I have been exclusively a bottom for many years, and my fantasies are all about being spanked by women.

• Like 1

I'm not sure how to answer. I guess I'm all in one. Efficient , in a fashion, if you think about it. Maybe a little schizophrenic, since I handle  both sides simultaneously. Ok. maybe not schizophrenic, maybe confused. I don't know and don't want to even want to try and classify it. We do what works. And since by bottom is sore today I guess yesterdays top/bottom/both worked,??

2 hours ago, selfsp12 said:

I'm not sure how to answer. I guess I'm all in one. Efficient , in a fashion, if you think about it. Maybe a little schizophrenic, since I handle  both sides simultaneously. Ok. maybe not schizophrenic, maybe confused. I don't know and don't want to even want to try and classify it. We do what works. And since by bottom is sore today I guess yesterdays top/bottom/both worked,??

Dude go get a lady to spank you.  Worst case, go find a dominatrix in your area and get her to spank you.  Self spanking is just for when you have an itch and there's no one around to scratch it.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm a switch but haven't found quite the right dynamic to play in as yet. My ideal scenario would be to have a male and female "Mum and Dad" type pair of older mentors and spankers for discipline and so on and a female spankee around about my age for erotic spanking and fantasy role play either way. 

Very much a bottom. An inexperienced one, but...I can't even imagine topping.

Oh, and while I have always imagined my first being a man, lately I have been thinking that a woman might work too. It would def obviate the possible sexual tension---this is NOT a sexual thing for me. At least not in any conventional sense.