rose tyler

Can you get aroused WITHOUT thinking about spanking?

I always get my strongest arousal when spanking my spankees and seeing how aroused she gets from her spanking.  She may be begging to stop and crying but her arousal is unmistakable by the wet spot visible on her panties (if she is wearing any), the feel of her juices pooling on my lap if she is over it, or the view of her wetness dripping between her legs as the spanking continues.  It is especially fun to point out that I can see how aroused she is just to embarrass her while I continue her spanking.  I've been known to take a girls wet panties off and stuff them on her mouth while I continue her spanking, making her taste her arousal as her punishment continues.   Perhaps slide my fingers up her wet slit and collect her juices only to make her suck them clean.

Yes, and I can be aroused by some seemingly vanilla fantasies/activities sometimes, but it's mostly because I'm attuned to the subtle little power exchanges that can underlie even those. When my partner is also plugged into that undercurrent, even everyday things can be erotically devastating. Spanking plays a part in maybe 60% of my solo fantasies, but 100% of them involve submission, including some of the "four peas" variety (reference Secretary) that few understand. That's a big change from my younger days when more like 98% of my fantasies involved spanking. The more real experiences I have, the more my fantasies tend to be memories. 

• Like 1

Not really to be honest - my fantasies need to at least have some ones bottom in them. Either mine being spanked for punishment or a womans ( either for punishment or erotic spanking or just because ). Just the way I'm wired I guess.

On 9/25/2020 at 1:22 AM, no^angel said:

Yes, and I can be aroused by some seemingly vanilla fantasies/activities sometimes, but it's mostly because I'm attuned to the subtle little power exchanges that can underlie even those. When my partner is also plugged into that undercurrent, even everyday things can be erotically devastating. Spanking plays a part in maybe 60% of my solo fantasies, but 100% of them involve submission, including some of the "four peas" variety (reference Secretary) that few understand. That's a big change from my younger days when more like 98% of my fantasies involved spanking. The more real experiences I have, the more my fantasies tend to be memories. 

As much ice cream as you'd like to eat.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Spanknutt said:

As much ice cream as you'd like to eat.

Yes! Also, coincidentally my diet mood today.

Just the thought of having a 'naughty' girl Over My Knee is Arousing !

There's nothing more arousing than having my partner threaten me with a bare bottom spanking.