Can you get aroused WITHOUT thinking about spanking?

Just wondering how many people here are wired like me. I can't really get aroused without thinking about spanking. I am a spanko sexual. If my boyfriend wasn't a spanko then it wouldn't work out. Wondering how many other people here are like this?

• Like 12
  • Thanks 4
13 minutes ago, Ineedspankedbadly said:

It always has something to do with spanking.  :(.  I really wish it didn’t, it would make life so much easier.  

But would life be as exciting? For me it wouldn't. At one time I did feel the same as you but now I would never change who I am. If you find someone who shares your interests it can make sex amazing. But I totally understand where you're coming from. I had years of frustration before I met my boyfriend.

• Like 6

The short answer is no, it's hard to not think about spanking, but I really wish I had a switch where I could turn it on and off. I've accepted it as part of who I am, but there are times where I feel like the need consumes me and I hate that. I wish I had more control of my thought process.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Spanking is definitely not the only trigger for me. Thinking about women I'm interested in, sometimes my diaper kink, and sometimes I just get boner why I'm not aware of the reason.

Ok I take it back. I *can* get aroused just by thinking about men i am interested in. But I can't really climax without thinking about spanking or some sort of Dom\sub play. And I prefer to think about spanking every time because it just makes it so Much better lol. I really don't have any fantasies that don't involve spanking lol.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I'm not a natural born spanko...it's something I've come to appreciate as I've gotten older.  So yeah, there are a whole host of things I find arousing, but adding spanking to the mix has definitely brought a new dimension to it all.  

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This is interesting. I never was thinking of spanking until my boyfriend introduced it a few months ago. He likes discipline spanking so he doesn't spank me in a directly sexual way, but yet it seems these spankings always lead to something very strong not necessarily immediately aftrwards but by the time the evening is over. I don't fantasize about it the act itself, but I do enjoy more than a little bit how I have 110% of his attention once spanking is on his mind

• Like 2