Spanking Needs Forums

Perfectly safe spanker near Philadelphia PA

I am a mature nonsexual spanker who is totally safe. Your needs will be satisfied.  I am a physician.

My location in the Philadelphia suburb of Ambler is totally private.   Please tell me what you need.

Dr. H

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/21/2018 at 9:32 PM, goodcontrol said:

I am a mature nonsexual spanker who is totally safe. Your needs will be satisfied.  I am a physician.

My location in the Philadelphia suburb of Ambler is totally private.   Please tell me what you need.

Dr. H

How have you been? I was looking to reconnect. Are you seeing the same people ?

I would love to reconnect with you!  My message box with you stopped working.  I think it might have been full.

How have you been?  Have you had any ee's?

I am still seeing the same people except for L.  Her husband found out about her because she got herpes from her main partner, and he made her give him up.

I.J.

8 hours ago, goodcontrol said:

I would love to reconnect with you!  My message box with you stopped working.  I think it might have been full.

How have you been?  Have you had any ee's?

I am still seeing the same people except for L.  Her husband found out about her because she got herpes from her main partner, and he made her give him up.

I.J.

I wasn’t sure what happened back in the fall. I have had several ee’s. I only see 1 right now but she is like a daughter because she is younger . She was in prison for gang violence . Served 3 months . That was a long time ago. She is 49 and works as a deli clerk. Gay. In and out of relationships . Been seeing her for 6 months . It’s going well. 

You still see all 3. Has anything changed ? How is Kim. She has always been most intriguing to me. 

Do you still look for new persons or not anymore ? 

• 2 weeks later...