Spanking Needs Forums

The ABCs of Spanking

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A acceptance B bare C cane D derrière  E every day F firm and fair G gentlemanly H hard, hand, hurts I In the corner J Just because I want to spank you. 

A for Ascertain  B for Bassackwards C for CYA, or Consent Required D for Donkey (Which is an A--) E for Erogenous F for Foreplay G for Girdle H for Hanky-Panky

We had some fun earlier today in the chat room with this, thought I'd bring it out here. A is for agreement B is for bathbrush C is for crying Etc... What are your ABCs of spa

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, UKKnight said:

I’m English it’s got be C=Canning

🙂

So what do you can,? (peaches sound good) ;) (Autocorrect is slowly learning my spanking vocabulary now, but it still tries to "fix" things) 

F - freaking out and wondering what I've gotten myself into

3 hours ago, gingerlee said:

So what do you can,? (peaches sound good) ;) (Autocorrect is slowly learning my spanking vocabulary now, but it still tries to "fix" things) 

F - freaking out and wondering what I've gotten myself into

lol the worst for me is when using speech to text on my phone.  I'm usually using it because I'm in a hurry or can't do a thorough visual check because I can't type/correct (British law against holding phones whilst driving).  Sometimes even I re-read it later and think, "what the hell was I saying".

---

G=gulp. The reaction that goes along with the dawning realisation of their impending punishment

• 2 weeks later...