• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my husband

nothing works without him

Most anything can be gentle.  Most anything can be awful, depending on how it is wielded. I'd have to say my most intense is https://www.thelondontanners.com/shop/irish-school-strap/ When it

Posted Images

I had one of those strap wrenches that I broke. I took the strap out with the intention of using it on my spankee. Before I use anything on her, I try it out on my self. I couldn't believe how intense it felt on my hand with very little force. It would be great for a masochist, but over the top for corporal punishment.

8 hours ago, xntrick said:

I had one of those strap wrenches that I broke. I took the strap out with the intention of using it on my spankee. Before I use anything on her, I try it out on my self. I couldn't believe how intense it felt on my hand with very little force. It would be great for a masochist, but over the top for corporal punishment.

Yes, strap is rubber, right?  Rubber is OW!

On 8/3/2018 at 10:00 AM, Dogface said:

I only have a few used on me, but the worst is this large wooden spoon. The head of it is almost the same size as my palm and really stings.

An old member of this site made wooden implements and made me one that I believe he called The Lollipop.  To me, it was a big a** wooden spoon.  It had a hole in the center of it.  I swear it was my Dom's favorite implement.  I don't recall one single spanking when we had it that it wasn't used.

• 5 months later...
On 4/21/2018 at 8:28 PM, redzonedefense_F said:

Most anything can be gentle.  Most anything can be awful, depending on how it is wielded.

I'd have to say my most intense is https://www.thelondontanners.com/shop/irish-school-strap/

When it was purchased, it was stiff as a board.  I asked what could soften it, make it more pliable.  The response: Use!  (Duh)  Done!  ;)

I agree that just about any of the implements mentioned on this thread can be too much (or too little) depending on how they are used.  I guess I would rank the inherent severity of an implement based on how prone it is to unintended boo-boos.  Don't use the cane if you don't know exactly what you are doing.  It's been in the closet now for ages, since I had problems keeping it under control.  Maybe I need more practice.  If my wife didn't approve, she would have thrown it out.  Or maybe she wants to retain the option of using it on me.  Yikes!  ? 

On 4/21/2018 at 8:28 PM, redzonedefense_F said:

Most anything can be gentle.  Most anything can be awful, depending on how it is wielded.

I'd have to say my most intense is https://www.thelondontanners.com/shop/irish-school-strap/

When it was purchased, it was stiff as a board.  I asked what could soften it, make it more pliable.  The response: Use!  (Duh)  Done!  ;)

I agree that just about any of the implements mentioned on this thread can be too much (or too little) depending on how they are used.  I guess I would rank the inherent severity of an implement based on how prone it is to unintended boo-boos.  Don't use the cane if you don't know exactly what you are doing.  It's been in the closet now for ages, since I had problems keeping it under control.  Maybe I need more practice.  If my wife didn't approve, she would have thrown it out.  Or maybe she wants to retain the option of using it on me.  Yikes!  ? 

• 1 month later...
On 4/21/2018 at 11:28 PM, redzonedefense_F said:

This has raised angry red puffy welts with each lick. Really wicked!

• 2 months later...

I've only ever had a light caning before. I'd consider someone using it on me if they'd really warmed me up with hand/paddles first of all and 110 % knew what they were doing. In all honesty I see the cane much more as an erotic spanking implement. The whole six of the best/visit to the headteachers office role-play scenario doesn't really coming up on my spanking radar ( spankdar ! )

A hairbursh style paddle with holes from Red Back Porch. The sting on it is crazy it's very effective just a few swats and even tough EEs are squirming. I have full sized canes and paddles, thick straps and other items but this one is just crazy.

• 1 month later...

Yes a cane can  really help to get your attention [get,s mine anyway]

When that makes contact with your arse, you tend to forget about everything else.

How do I know ?  Ask me !.    Plus the fact that it can reach almost everywhere.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/23/2019 at 4:47 PM, CJ003 said:

A hairbursh style paddle with holes from Red Back Porch. The sting on it is crazy it's very effective just a few swats and even tough EEs are squirming. I have full sized canes and paddles, thick straps and other items but this one is just crazy.

Which one do you have from their site? They have two types available.