Spanking Needs Forums

Not many people have need of a shed to keep a large amount of cordwood dry through the winter these days. It usually wasn't that far from the house, just far enough to discourage insects and mice from migrating inside, because who wanted to carry firewood very far? These days only a few people live on a farm with a barn or stable, but many suburbanites these days have a garden shed, typically at the back of the lot, well away from any residence. More likely to contain insecticides than insects, it also has lawn mowers, hedge shears, and shovels, rakes and implements of destruction (Arlo Guthrie!). Ours also always had a workbench for sharpening the shears, tinkering with lawn mower parts, and repotting plants. Of course, there was an open work area in front of the workbench. A riding mower or lawn tractor might be there and could be useful for an ER to sit on! We had a walking mower, but we always had either an unopened bale of straw, or most often, a unopened plastic-wrapped large bale of peat moss. This was easy to drag into the work area, where it was used as a bench for my wife to sit on while she pulled down my pants and put me over her knee! 

When we were first married we lived in an apartment, but often went to visit my wife's aunt in the suburbs. She didn't have any shed, but she had a two-car detached garage with only one car. The other half the garage contained the same equipment as a garden shed, and had all the same uses! 

On 3/31/2018 at 12:44 PM, pandapaw22 said:

If someone were to take me to the woodshed I'd run screaming in the opposite direction. That action would probably only come with more consequences but I'm more afraid of the spiders and crawly things one finds in a woodshed then the spanking that's coming. 

Now if spiders didn't exist....maybe.

I have a spiderless shed and am even in NJ...

• 1 year later...

Growing up, we didn't have a woodshed, but we did have a barn and a few other outbuildings (animal sheds). I was never taken there, though, as spankings always occurred in the house. However, this has been a fantasy of mine, and if I ever own another place of my own-- a little homestead out here in the country-- I'm going to see to it that it has a woodshed for this very purpose. 🤠

• Like 1

Being born in the 1940s we tend to forget just about all parents spanked in those years and most weren't spankos.  Part of "the trip to the woodshed" was based in not wanting to disturb the peace in the house.  Out there your howling wasn't heard in the house. And a lot of non spankos didn't want to hear it.  My cousins told me their mother closed any open window before spanking them.  They lived in the city where houses were only a few feet apart.  And she would sometimes make a comment about not wanting to bother the neighbors.  Now to my enjoyment, we also lived in the city and many times I heard neighbor kids getting it.  And I was glad the windows weren't closed.

We actually use this the term "Woodshed Whuppin'" quite often. And when my husband hears me tell him, that I'm taking him to the woodshed, he knows that's his ass. For us, a trip to the woodshed means he's getting the worst type of punishment spanking. We don't have an actual woodshed, the woodshed is our bedroom. It is more descriptive of the type of spanking he is in for, but it has a very real meaning for him and elicits a very fearful response when it is time for one. He wrote blog post about it a couple years ago, called Taken to the Woodshed, where he describes it in more detail.

• Like 1

Being "taken to the woodshed" as a spanking reference or threat is still around, long after there are fewer and fewer woodsheds actually existing. Its another spanking cliche, like "tan your hide" or "yoi'll have to eat off the mantelpiece".

I have heard it used in professional wrestling matches on TV back WWE Divas sometimes got spanked. Once it was "She's taking Trish to the woodshed" when another woman giving star Trish Stratus a spanking.

And remember the 60s TV show The Beverly Hillbillies?  Granny was always threatening Jethro with a trip to the woodshed. I'd rather it had been Ellie May though!  Preferably taken to the woodshed in her bikini which Granny strongly disapproved of.

On 4/2/2018 at 5:10 PM, Jimne said:

The added benefit of the barn was the abundance of readily available leather and often, a well-placed saddle on which one might find themselves draped across with their jeans in a pile at their ankles.

What a great image!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guess if you were close enough I would take you here. this is on a property I bought to hunt on, in the middle of nowhere and yes it has seen bare bottoms a few times as well, so far only my wife, but that could change haha.... sorry tried to enter my profile pic, but it did now work.

A wood shed spanking gives me an image of being led out by the arm by a strict mom that wants to send a message that your average spanking just won't convey.  You would be terrified because you would know that you had crossed a line, and there was no talking your way out of a spanking that would leave you bawling, and a blistered behind.  I can just see a well worn leather strop hanging by a simple nail just inside the door and a saw horse with a blanket laid over it.  You would be crying before you ever got inside the shed, but to no avail.  "I'll give you something to really cry about young man, I'm going to teach you a lesson you'll never forget".   

7 hours ago, Skibum54 said:

A wood shed spanking gives me an image of being led out by the arm by a strict mom that wants to send a message that your average spanking just won't convey.  You would be terrified because you would know that you had crossed a line, and there was no talking your way out of a spanking that would leave you bawling, and a blistered behind.  I can just see a well worn leather strop hanging by a simple nail just inside the door and a saw horse with a blanket laid over it.  You would be crying before you ever got inside the shed, but to no avail.  "I'll give you something to really cry about young man, I'm going to teach you a lesson you'll never forget".   

You paint a powerful image. Makes me want to get a whipping in the woodshed now. 

On 4/28/2020 at 2:19 AM, SearcherForWisdom said:

So would i but not for real punishment or discipline spanking but as a funishment done with leather belt on my bare butt.

Funishment.  Never heard that term before but I really like it. "I'm gonna funish you young lady! "

10 hours ago, LikeSpank said:

Funishment.  Never heard that term before but I really like it. "I'm gonna funish you young lady! "

I found that term a while ago my self. Glad to read that you like it. I like it as well.

From the uk don’t have the eqlivant of wood sheds? So never experienced a wood shed spankings  more in too domestic disipline  otk ect  got the small thin cane otk recently there are canes made for otk which I found out recently my bottom is evidence to this!!!

I guess the UK equivalent for those of us of a certain age is being sent to the headteacher. I personally never had that experience but I went to primary schools where the deputy head teacher would read out names of people who had to visit her office after assembly.

We have a general use shed, ya know tools, lawn mower etc.  When this started for us I mentioned fantasizing about beibg taken out there for a funishment scene.  (We weren't doing punishments at that time)  A few days later we did it, it was pretty intense.  Now we have turned the work bench into a spanking bench (sheets and pillows along with ropes over the rafters) and call it the PuniSHED.  All punishments happen out there now (Thank you COVID for making us NEVER have the house to our selves) and a lot.of funishments as well.  Haha hopefully roommates don't randomly decide to go looking out there

My Sir has a shed in his backyard, but it’s full of stuff from the floor to the rafters, so I’m never likely to get spanked out there.  

It’s actually a pity, since he lives in a very small house with his very nosy vanilla dad.  I could probably personally cope with the embarrassment of having Dad walk in on one of my spankings (Dad does not knock), but I think Dad would be horrified and very distressed by the experience.  At least he sometimes acts that way when he sees me treating Sir the extremely deferential way a sub treats his Dom.

Anyway ... no one wants to have “that” conversation with Dad, so if I’m in for a spanking, it’s got to wait until about 9-10 o’clock at night, after Dad takes out his hearing aids and goes to bed.  (He also leaves the tv blaring while he sleeps.  Forget spanking me, after 10 pm Sir could probably murder me and Dad wouldn’t hear.). 

I think of 10 pm as The Spanking Hour.  If Sir’s going to whip my ass that night, it’ll be then.  If it gets much later, he’ll be tired and put it off.  So I just sit there on the couch, twitching like a tweaker, unable to concentrate on the tv and continually glancing over at Sir.  If I’ve got a really serious punishment coming, I might feel sick to my stomach and like I want to cry.  

What do you do in that scenario?  Do you beg Sir to go get the bath brush, knowing he will spank your bare butt cheeks red until you howl into your pillow?  Or do you keep your mouth shut and hope he “forgets,” and drag your dread of the spanking into the next day?

I would be pretty embarrassing to have to be part of a classic “woodshed parade”  ... spankee ordered on ahead, shuffling slow with his head ducked down, hands stuffed in his pockets, face blazing with the certainty the neighbors all know he’s going out to get his ass beat (they probably do).  Then his Sir comes marching along behind, wicked-looking bath brush in his hand and murder in his eye.  If he catches the ee dawdling, he might give him a loud crack across the seat of his jeans, thus insuring all the neighbors really are looking as the poor spankee jumps and scampers for that woodshed, with his Sir brandishing the Implement of Ass Destruction behind him ...

Still ... I don’t know Sir’s neighbors.  I pretty much care **** all what they think.  I believe I’d rather take a promptly-administered, semi-public spanking out in a woodshed than be made to wait forever for a private punishment in the house.  Just my preference, obviously.

geeky_kid but the wait improves the punishment.  As a spanker and if I had a woodshed, I'd send you out there to get ready.  then I wander out in my own sweet time.

• 3 weeks later...