The wood shed has always been thought of when the word spanking is mentioned. It has been a traditional place to give/receive spankings for longer than any spanko here has been alive. It usually features in our fantasies of spanking. When a trip to the wood shed is mentioned we usually think of a bad boy being taken by the ear for a sound spanking. I know its one of MY fantasies that has been fulfilled a few times.

I wonder how many bad girls or strict moms share this fantasy or have lived it either as a child or adult 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

If someone were to take me to the woodshed I'd run screaming in the opposite direction. That action would probably only come with more consequences but I'm more afraid of the spiders and crawly things one finds in a woodshed then the spanking that's coming. 

Now if spiders didn't exist....maybe.

• Haha 7

Centipedes. Camel back crickets. Agree I prefer a nice living room with a straight backed chair right smack in the middle of the room.

• Like 1

A classroom environment or waiting in the bedroom for that door to open triggers strong spanking memories for me..

• Thanks 1

I've fantasized about it, yes, but haven't experienced being taken to the woodshed, nor think I'll ever experience it.  I picture the woodshed being out in the back yard of a ranch house out in the country.  I shouldn't completely knock the idea of it ever happening - heck, I live in Texas where there's wide open country places all throughout the state! So maybe one day.......we'll see...

• Like 2

For me the barn was a suitable substitute for the "woodshed"  out here in the less forested ranch lands of Texas, Oklahoma, Wyoming and Nebraska.  I suspect many on here, from that part of the US, may remember the reality, or at least the threat of, "a trip out to the barn" or in some cases, "out behind the barn".  The added benefit of the barn was the abundance of readily available leather and often, a well-placed saddle on which one might find themselves draped across with their jeans in a pile at their ankles.

We didn't have a woodshed, but we did have a barn in which my dad and I had many discussions about my behavior. He was definitely "old school" way before the old school burned down.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

It's a big fantasies of mine. a mother walking me through the the backyard no pants or underwear on bottom pink from the hand spanking that happened in the living room but now it's time for the bathbrush...

• Haha 1

There were no woodsheds in the city but others knowing about a spanking was intense. For us it was more being hauled inside and others knowing what was going to happen. Being taken outside to a shed would have the same effect. Others knowing what was about to happen. 

On 01/04/2018 at 8:20 AM, Bobbyt42 said:

Centipedes. Camel back crickets. Agree I prefer a nice living room with a straight backed chair right smack in the middle of the room.

Ew, bugs. Why go to a yucky woodshed when you have so many other appealing options inside the house? 

• Like 1

Living on a small farm growing up we worked outside all the time, and we did not have a woodshed. The barn was often the substitute for my Dad, if we were close to the barn, but he would not hesitate to just grab a switch and lay it on your butt right where you were working if we deserved it.  I have taken my wife to the barn several times for a spanking, although ours are erotic spankings now, and there is nothing more fun than to spank there with lots of leather things all around and like someone said always a leather saddle to be bent over, but being in a nice wary hay loft with the rain falling on the roof, it the best spanking time we have ever enjoyed there.

• Like 2

Taken to the woodshed is an experience I'd like to have at least once.

• Like 1

I actually hope to one day own a house with a woodshed in the backyard that can be renovated into a good spacious spanking shed. A nice place separate from my home so that I don't have to fear being discovered when guests come over. It would be amazing to have a nice place with all of my implements, a nice straight-back chair and maybe even a spanking horse...a nice shed specifically designed for the sole purpose of blistering my behind. Every spanking would be a good trip to the woodshed.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, KentuckyGuy said:

Taken to the woodshed is an experience I'd like to have at least once.

Me too, I think.

On 9/28/2018 at 4:58 PM, AcrossYourKnee said:

a woodshed in the backyard that can be renovated into a good spacious spanking shed.

My priority plan for 2019. 

On 9/30/2018 at 3:59 AM, threefourthsangel said:

A woodshed huh KentuckyGuy? Cincinnati don't have woodsheds! *long sighs* 

I commiserate!  Urban areas are regrettably devoid of woodsheds and, for the most part, suitable switch material.  

Can't help you with a woodshed, Needsitbad, but the common adult maple tree can provide good switch material.  Look for new growth from the trunk, not the limbs.  We call them 'suckers' but most trees have them.  They grow straight and without branching.  Allow them to reach a length of between 2 and 3 feet.  Nip them near the tree trunk, deleaf the stalk and you will have a switch.  Been there, done that and felt the sting.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, cowboy said:

Can't help you with a woodshed, Needsitbad, but the common adult maple tree can provide good switch material.  Look for new growth from the trunk, not the limbs.  We call them 'suckers' but most trees have them.  They grow straight and without branching.  Allow them to reach a length of between 2 and 3 feet.  Nip them near the tree trunk, deleaf the stalk and you will have a switch.  Been there, done that and felt the sting.

We do have maple trees here!  Not sure if it's something I would want to do in the middle of Grant Park lol. ....I heard peach trees have the most evil switches but not sure how important that is...kind of like the difference between a 1 megaton and 10 megaton bomb...at what point does it cease to matter ☺

Well, don't get caught cutting a switch in a community park, but trees are everywhere.  I never have been switched by a peach switch, but would think they would not be as straight as a maple.  As far the intensity, the maple switch was all I could handle. 

• Like 1

On 10/5/2018 at 1:11 PM, MrBottoms said:

My priority plan for 2019.

Oh, yikes! 

On 4/8/2018 at 11:03 AM, DifferentialP said:

There were no woodsheds in the city but others knowing about a spanking was intense. For us it was more being hauled inside and others knowing what was going to happen. Being taken outside to a shed would have the same effect. Others knowing what was about to happen. 

Yes especially if they had previously visited the wood/work shed they would know exactly what will happen and how it will feel and how loud they will sing