Rebeca Salander

Spankee from Mexico

Hello everyone! I'm Rebeca from Mexico City, I'm 24 years old. I've been spankee since 3 years ago, and I'd like to find serious players to chat with. I really love discipline ♡

I'm the girl on the pic btw.

received_1779267709015914.jpeg

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Tannerhyde75 said:

Lovely bottom. I am a spanker from Texas and I would love to chat with you about Spanking anytime.

Thank you! I'd like that :)

• Like 2

Welcome to the site. You'll get a lot of attention after posting that pic. Be careful, there are some great people here, but there are some real creeps as well.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, shygurl said:

Welcome to the site. You'll get a lot of attention after posting that pic. Be careful, there are some great people here, but there are some real creeps as well.

Thank you!! I though every person in here posted real photos hahaha :/

I wish find good people :3

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Rebeca Salander said:

Thank you!! I though every person in here posted real photos hahaha :/

I wish find good people :3

There's plenty of good people here.  You just have to be careful.  Welcome to the site!

• Thanks 1

On 14/2/2018 at 3:04 PM, Tannerhyde75 said:

How often are you spanked?

I used to be spanked twice by week, but I haven't being spanked since july. I'm very upset by that :'( 

Welcome.  You will get a lot of mail, just be selective and careful. This site is mostly safe, but no site is 100% safe. You are the only one who can ensure your safety. 

You not only have a deliciously spankable bottom but an expression of mischief that makes it clear you should be spanked hard, preferably every day. Your photo makes my heart go pitter-patter ... not to mention the effect it also has on my libido.

On 2/13/2018 at 10:51 PM, Rebeca Salander said:

Hello everyone! I'm Rebeca from Mexico City, I'm 24 years old. I've been spankee since 3 years ago, and I'd like to find serious players to chat with. I really love discipline ♡

Indeed a nice bottom and very spankable  !!!!!

On 2/13/2018 at 2:51 PM, Rebeca Salander said:

Hello there - spanker from Southern California - would love to chat and get to know you. Very cute butt!

Hi Rebeca, be careful with the pics, youbg girl...! Lol (Ten cuidado con los moscardones!!!). I am a switch from Spain, so feel free to message me anytime you want to talk or play about «azotes»/(«nalgadas in México») in Spanish. Its great to be a switch in languages as well. Ta lue!!