OverYouGo

Hi from Boise.

I just found this. I'm a lifelong spanking fan, I don't know when I wasn't interested. I have a lot of experience and several long-term relationships that involved it. I have also attended a lot of Shadow Lane parties in the 90s. At my age however my spanking days are probably behind me. I'm happy to answer questions if anybody has any.

I know others your age who are still involved.

Welcome to the site. Nice to have someone new with experience.

18 hours ago, ax013 said:

Maybe we need our own 'over 60' forum?

Why would you need your own forum?  Typically those who are older help to educate the younger ones.

Welcome to SN OverYouGo!  

Welcome!

There was an old saying: You are never to old to get a spanking. I am 65; and one of my wishes would be getting spanked by an older woman.

Enjoy the site, everyone is great here.

6 hours ago, Poison's said:

Why would you need your own forum?  Typically those who are older help to educate the younger ones.

Welcome to SN OverYouGo!  

Of course, Poison, not to secede from the other threads. Just for confidence in an area where people are comfortable with older participants.  I often see spankers soliciting for spankees, but if their preference or limit was for younger girls they could choose not to post there.  The dynamic seems to lend itself to older spanking younger.  I'm happy to be wrong about this if its not the case. 

I read one post where an older lady spoke of her desire to be spanked, and worried that she was too old.  One response was like 'if you can find someone who wants to spank your wrinkled old ass go for it'.  Perhaps they meant to be encouraging, but I thought it came across kind of harsh.  It gave me pause before I ever posted.

5 minutes ago, ax013 said:

Of course, Poison, not to secede from the other threads. Just for confidence in an area where people are comfortable with older participants.  I often see spankers soliciting for spankees, but if their preference or limit was for younger girls they could choose not to post there.  The dynamic seems to lend itself to older spanking younger.  I'm happy to be wrong about this if its not the case. 

I read one post where an older lady spoke of her desire to be spanked, and worried that she was too old.  One response was like 'if you can find someone who wants to spank your wrinkled old ass go for it'.  Perhaps they meant to be encouraging, but I thought it came across kind of harsh.  It gave me pause before I ever posted.

What a horrible thing for someone to say!!  I can definitely see where a sub section for older spankees /spankees could make some feel more at ease. I'd just hate for it to distract from having experience shared in other forums as well. 

• Like 1

That is a horrible thing to say!! I've always felt that no one is too old for this lifestyle unless medical or health issues prevent it....and that can come with any age. 

You could always open a thread...new topic...for older spankers/spankees. 

• Like 2

Well thank you for that validation.  I didn't know whether I was being over sensitive and certainly it played into my sense of insecurity.  I was fortunate to be attractive as a young woman but we all get older and face the realities of age which can be daunting.