Spanking Needs Forums

Spankers 3 polls?

Midnight

Spankers 3 polls?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Spankers with a legal age spankee, would you prefer giving a NON-CONSENT serious spanking?

2. 2. Spankers is age play role play important to you?

3. 3. Spankers do you feel there has to be a real reason to give a serious spanking?

I'd just like to comment that absolutely nobody should be giving a spanking without consent!!  Little confused as to why you would even ask something like that.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • 5 months later...
2 hours ago, otkpantsdown 49 said:

Non-consent is a bad thing. However the only consent is the spankee pulling pants down and bending OTK Once there its all up to the spanker.

It's only up to the spanker within the limits of what has already been agreed upon. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, redzonedefense_F said:

Anyone considering "giving a non-consensual serious spanking" should first look up the definition of assault.

Yeah. I liked this. There’s a difference between spanker and asshole. And any time any kind of non-consent is involved- I’ll give you (pl) 3 guesses as to which category the aggressor falls. 

• Thanks 1
  • 1 year later...
On 2/12/2018 at 11:02 AM, Poison's said:

I'd just like to comment that absolutely nobody should be giving a spanking without consent!!  Little confused as to why you would even ask something like that.

I am not sure but believe that this was to be taken totally without consent.  I believe that it is from a consent even if non-consent every-time.  From a 30 year marriage that was a Spencer Spanking Plan Marriage...