Spanking Needs Forums

Spanking Bench Project

Hi all, I'm planing on building a spanking bench in my work shop and would like some input on what everyone thinks a good spanking bench should have or what style you think is best. I would love to hear from spankees in particular.

All I can say is, make sure the part the 'ee is draped over is padded.  I once ended up with a giant bruise on my lower stomach from leaning over a spanking bench with an unpadded edge.  Every time I got spanked, the edge slammed into my stomach, and I am way more into spanking than I am into being punched repeatedly in the stomach.

• Like 3

Yes, definitely padded!! I also saw one not too long ago that had a small area, on each side, for the spankee to place their knees. Might make for a longer spanking experience.

• Like 1

I have 2 sets of plans that one of my friends created, color-coded with dimensions.  Will be happy to send them to you if you would like.  The files are too large to attach here though.

• Like 1
On 2/5/2018 at 4:22 PM, Rayanne Bostwick said:

Whether or not you put leg rests on it, I recommend rings to attach wrist and ankle cuffs on the appropriate places to keep them down (if they're okay with it).

Just remember, if you restrain someone and are playing privately, make sure they have a way to get loose in case you get too excited and have a heart attack.  That would be problematic.

• 1 year later...
On 2/2/2018 at 10:53 AM, Phillip said:

Hi all, I'm planing on building a spanking bench in my work shop and would like some input on what everyone thinks a good spanking bench should have or what style you think is best. I would love to hear from spankees in particular.

Did you ever build it?

On 2/4/2018 at 5:17 AM, Spanknutt said:

I have 2 sets of plans that one of my friends created, color-coded with dimensions.  Will be happy to send them to you if you would like.  The files are too large to attach here though.

I too would like the plans.  would you PM me.  I'd really appreciate it.