AfterGeometry

BREAKING NEWS: Trump is a Spankee !

If he was a spankee he would be the best spankee of all time. I mean he would take one hell of a spanking, it be Yuge! CNN would try to say it was a light spanking, no implements, just hand, but that would be fake news, simply not true. Trump took the hardest spanking of all time, press secretary says he still cannot sit down, and he's tried. The republicans wanted him to have a warmup, they insisted, but he said no, bare bottom all the way. 

Couldn't resist 

• Like 1
  • Haha 12

love the creativity of fake news. When you listen to how he raised his kids who have all turned out to be bright sharp business folks I have a hard time seeing him bending over! However I have said for years congress needs some er's to help both parties changes their crazy selfish corrupt ways. 

I don't know I've read articles from dominatrices that claim to have powerful business men all the time. Chance to relax and lose their control a bit maybe: So this wouldn't surprise me.

Completely agree about your congress comment. There are things about both parties that I cannot stand. All for bi-partisanship.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Pjc20021986 said:

If he was a spankee he would be the best spankee of all time. I mean he would take one hell of a spanking, it be Yuge! CNN would try to say it was a light spanking, no implements, just hand, but that would be fake news, simply not true. Trump took the hardest spanking of all time, press secretary says he still cannot sit down, and he's tried. The republicans wanted him to have a warmup, they insisted, but he said no, bare bottom all the way. 

Couldn't resist 

Hi-lar-rious!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 07/02/2018 at 8:36 AM, Keith Lemontree said:

I think irrespective of one's politics that moves him up a few points in popularity.  But with a magazine? Really?  

IKR!?!

On 3/4/2018 at 4:51 PM, michgal.k said:

IKR!?!

As you should know by now michgal, this phrase has been banned by AG for eternity.  So you have been issued 10 demerits for continuing to utilize this hackneyed and overused phrase, one that makes AG pukey sick when it lands on his ears. 

I know you're from Michigan, and it takes years sometimes for culture from the two coasts to finally reach your humble village. But just so you know, people stopped saying this annoying phrase 5 years ago, at least.    Can we work on having a demerit free day tomorrow?   You can do it, michgal!  :P^_^

3 hours ago, AfterGeometry said:

As you should know by now michgal, this phrase has been banned by AG for eternity.  So you have been issued 10 demerits for continuing to utilize this hackneyed and overused phrase, one that makes AG pukey sick when it lands on his ears. 

I know you're from Michigan, and it takes years sometimes for culture from the two coasts to finally reach your humble village. But just so you know, people stopped saying this annoying phrase 5 years ago, at least.    Can we work on having a demerit free day tomorrow?   You can do it, michgal!  :P^_^

Good luck with that!

1 hour ago, michgal.k said:

Good luck with that!

That's all ya got, sister?  :huh:. Damn, you must really be sick. :unsure:. Okay, I'll quit picking on you. 

2 hours ago, michgal.k said:

Good luck with that!

I know, right?!? AG just doesn't get it. 

4 hours ago, gingerlee said:

I know, right?!? AG just doesn't get it. 

I think you meant IKR. 

Figures gingerlee would get involved with this.  Demerits all around to everyone.  AG is disgusted with humanity.  

:angry:

7 hours ago, AfterGeometry said:

Figures gingerlee would get involved with this.  Demerits all around to everyone.  AG is disgusted with humanity.  

:angry:

AG has always been disgusted with humanity. 😇

• Like 1

9 hours ago, gingerlee said:

AG has always been disgusted with humanity. 😇

IKR!?!?

:lol::P:D

Smh.   Insubordination and Insolence is all I see from horizon to horizon.  Ya'all lucky I live on the West Coast.  With no reliable transportation.  And no frequent flyer miles. And stuff.  So, so lucky. <_<<_<<_<