How did this all start?

For many people, this desire we all have isn't just a want- it's a need. I've heard a lot of stories about why some people need it or where it all started but they are so different, every single story. 

What about you? How did this all start for you?

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Sin616 said:

I think I realized it when i was very young. I didn't understand it back then, but I grew to understand it as I got older

Yeah, I think that's how it is with a lot of kids.  I didn't understand it but knew thinking about it so much wasn't "normal" so I never told anyone.

11 minutes ago, Spankz98 said:

Oh my word! were you embarrassed? I think I would have preferred a private spanking!

I guess having it done in public was part of the punishment. Different times. I'm happy to discuss my experiences growing up in the UK via pm if you wanted to know more. 

36 minutes ago, lust4spanking said:

Not quite - I chanced upon a child getting the slipper in the school hall. I froze and watched the whole thing spellbound

That's interesting because of the actual slipper. I didn't know they used those in schools!

I was in my early 20s and my gf kept joking about spanking and needing to be controlled. In retrospect I appreciate how brave she was to finally ask me to spank her since I was too clueless to catch her subtlety. I laugh now remembering all the obvious hints I missed at the time. At first I thought I was humoring her and those initial attempts were laughable because like most people I don't enjoy inflicting pain but I did discover the satisfaction of discipline. 

• Like 2

I have had this NEED as long as I can remember. Friends and I even played spanking games while others played "doctor" Alway thought I was alone till I saw spanking mags in an adult book store. Thoughts of spanking excited me before I knew what excited was. 

Now that I'm older I don't care where it came from I just know I NEED it 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

It started with me when I was about 12 years old. All of a sudden spankings became interesting. I think being paddled in school and seeing and hearing others get it really perked my interest. Been a spanko since then. I think it is just something that is ingrained in some of us. Either you get it or you don't.

• Like 3

I've thought about this for a long, long time.

I was spanked by my father around the ages of 4 and 5.  I don't remember much other than fearing a spanking.  I think that my fear of being spanked led to a fascination with the subject, to the point where I was looking up words like "spanking" in the dictionary when I was 8 or 9.

It kind of grew naturally from there.  I remember the early days of the internet, back when I was 12 or so (1996, I think).  One of the first things I looked up was "spanking," which led me to classic sites such as Wulfram's, Bernie's Spanking Page (anybody remember that one?), etc.  Most of my formative experiences as an adolescent were related to spanking on the internet.

Anyway... I guess it's always been a part of me.  And always will.  :-)

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, beyond_my_thoughts said:

My interest probably protruded from the kind of verbal and physical abuse I was subjected to as a child. Spanking in my mind is a *cleansing* act, which thereby erases the bitter memories and plants in new fruitful ones.

That's an interesting take!