Tjotkpgh

Grounding Rules

My online disciplinarian has decided I earned a grounding so he has given me a task of researching what rules should be and he will decide. So I am curious if there are other spankees who have been grounded and what they could or could not do. 

38 minutes ago, m2m_spankee said:

Limited online and tv time.

House chores, etc.

Thanks for telling me.

7 minutes ago, kira8601 said:

No tv, no internet, limited phone, chores.

I really hope He doesn’t do that. Thanks for responding 

Ur welcome.

Add in early bedtime & no sleeping in.

Life can get a bit boring, and cause one to think maybe I should improve my behavior.  :unsure:

Because I work with someone for weight-loss, I take all sweets away which she hates more than anything.

I appreciate the input. I was told he is seriously considering a 1 week grounding for swearing constantly and I didn't get my written lines done by my deadline. Does this seem too harsh?

No internet, no Tv ,corner time with pictures of proof. 500 lines with pictures of proof. 2hr early bedtime.

My groundings have been a half day or full day- after a sound spanking.  When grounded, my choices are sitting on my bed or doing chores/housework. No tv, radio, internet, books, games, phone, etc. Nothing. It also means a very early bedtime. Very unpleasant. I can't imagine a week...maybe a week "on restriction" with loss of privileges, but not a full grounding. Maybe I am too soft. 

Morning All

grounding here means you stay in nighty and knickers for duration, and you give up your mobile phone, car keys and purse.  Only thing permiited is going to school\work, but you don't get the car keys back so it's public transport, then straight back to nigfhty and knickers as soon as you get in :(

Donna

If my er is really upset with me,  he will assign lines for me to write as well as daily corner time.  When that happens, I know that the next time we meet, I'm on for am serious spsnking.

Thanks for all the input. He liked a lot of the rules and am starting a 6 day grounding. No internet or tv, 500 lines in panties the whole time. So i will write on experience afterwards

• Like 1