star1976

I need to get spanked!!πŸ‘

I really need to get spanked! It has been over six months since my last spanking and, I guess that my butt needs to get sore, red and, painful.!!!

all the best in your search. Have you ever considered spanking under direct orders? Not the best for sure but for some its a way that works well to help them.

I wish you the best in your search. Β Just don't rush into something you may regret later. Β Take your time.

Β 

Β 

Welcome to Spanking Needs. I understand your need to want to be spanked but please be careful and take your time and find the right connection. Trust me it is worth the wait.Β 

You want your spanking to take care of physical needs, I get that. Keep in mind, you want it to satisfy emotional needs as well. A content spankee has both needs met equally. Welcome to SN and enjoy. Play safe, be safe!

On 1/9/2018 at 6:09 PM, star1976 said:

I really need to get spanked! It has been over six months since my last spanking and, I guess that my butt needs to get sore, red and, painful.!!!

Sent you a message - let's chat.

On β€Ž1β€Ž/β€Ž9β€Ž/β€Ž2018 at 8:09 PM, star1976 said:

would love to spank you over my knees.

• Like 1