'My first time' just opened a thread by introducing herself.  It made me wonder how many members here get a regularly scheduled spanking on a weekly basis?  And why?

• Like 1

I do. I submit a weekly report to my boyfriend. He put it on my computer years ago and revises and updates it as needed. Each day I fill it out and I send the completed form to him every Sunday morning. My weekly spanking depends on how I did during the week.

I also get other spankings as he feels they are needed.

• Like 2

Sometimes I wish, I could have a weekly.  But then, I get a good one and even the thought of having that EVERY WEEK  fills me with apprehension.  There must b a qualitative difference between a weekly maintenance versus punishment.  Are  weeklies basically the same intensity?

On 09/01/2018 at 4:45 AM, too cheeky said:

Sometimes I wish, I could have a weekly.  But then, I get a good one and even the thought of having that EVERY WEEK  fills me with apprehension.  There must b a qualitative difference between a weekly maintenance versus punishment.  Are  weeklies basically the same intensity?

Depends on what you and your ER agree to. 

It's been awhile, but did have this arrangement. Punishment/disciplinary spanking as necessary. Weekly reminder/maintenance spanking once a week whether a punishment/disciplinary spanking had been administered during the week or not. Maintenance spankings were never as severe as punishment/disciplinary spankings but served the purpose.

I also had a similar arrangement with someone as well. She was trying to be more healthy and wanted to go to the gym 4 times a week, stick to so many daily calories on average per week, and have fried or fast food only once per week max.

If she was hitting her goals I would still give her a maintenance spanking usually about every two weeks (when we both had time). A reminder to stay on track and remain focused. If the goals weren't met a more severe disciplinary spanking was in store instead.

I would like to get a weekly parental (m-m) for accountability & maintenance but those dynamics are very difficult to find where I live. 

I'm interested in a bi-weekly basis. Mid-week "just because" punishment spanking followed by an end of week maintenance spanking.

• Like 2

Well, thank you all very much.  It seems there are scheduled spankings as decided upon between 'er and 'ee, time and locale taken into consideration.  

I need to remind my self that although spankings hurt they do not harm.  Apprehension is a good--FEAR is not.

• Like 1

It's been a long time, but I used to have three women who has standing Saturday appointments for spankings.  Every Saturday just like clockwork. That's not, of course, a good answer to "how many", but it does get us to "more than none"!

• Like 1