As a spankee?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. How often are you directing the spanking

• 0% Spanker does what he wants
    • 10% I don't just lay there
    • 25% It's give and take
    • 50% It's pretty equal
    • Over 50% I'm so bad

Years ago i use to try directing a lot of it but soon found out that if you direct there is no punishment it is not real.

If you do not allow the spanker to take what was agreed upon meeting - then there is no point in meeting any spanker.

I’m usually asked what I want and what implements to use. She has control over how hard and long.  Mine are stress relief for the most part, but there was a discipline spanking given once for admitting to speeding.  

Well, I leave it up to him because he's the only one who knows how long I should get spanked depending on what I did.

Never. Everything is up to him. Why I'm spanked, when I'm spanked, where I'm spanked, what I'm spanked with, how long the spanking is, etc.

• Like 1

When I get spanked the spanker is in control. Thats why I'm consenting to be spanked in the first place.  I do let it be known I prefer to be bare & OTK but thats the only input I get. NO SAFE WORD allowed. If I can take it fine, if not I get it anyway!

I never direct the spanking, my 'ER' is always directing it 100%. If he tells me to undress, I undress. If he tells me to get over his knee, I go over his knee. If he tells me to kneel over a chair, I kneel over a chair. If he tells me to bend over and touch my kees, I bend over and touch my knees. If he tells me to get on all fours, I get on all fours. If he tells me to lay face down on the bed, I lay face down on the bed. And, my spankings always start with me all completely naked to show him that I'm ready to receive the needed punishment.