Kristophe

Is my implement right?

Hello, I'm new here and I got a question. I've been spanking myself occasionally. But when I do, it makes my butts bruised instead of marked. What I'm doing wrong? Is my
implement too thick? I just want it to cause MARKS, not BRUISES, just as I see in those pictures. Also, my skin gets hard and numb after I spank myself. What's the cause of it? 
(I've heard of leather butts from getting spanked too much but I don't really spank myself that often, only about once a month, no more than that.)

4 hours ago, Kristophe said:

Hello, I'm new here and I got a question. I've been spanking myself occasionally. But when I do, it makes my butts bruised instead of marked. What I'm doing wrong? Is my
implement too thick? I just want it to cause MARKS, not BRUISES, just as I see in those pictures. Also, my skin gets hard and numb after I spank myself. What's the cause of it? 
(I've heard of leather butts from getting spanked too much but I don't really spank myself that often, only about once a month, no more than that.)

What is your implement? Nothing wrong with bruises instead of marks. But, in general, "paddle-like" implements cause bruising, as do heavy leather implements. 

If you want marks, you'll want lighter leather implements, or silicone, or canes. Try a Loopy Johnny. There is also a spanking robot you can look into, which would be good for hitting the same area with a light implement. I looked for it but couldn't find it, but it's on the site somewhere.

I will say it's probably going to be hard to get marks with self-spanking. You're going to have to get really fast swings. You can try wetting the implement--that might help. Look into ways to tenderize your skin, too. Maybe a few swats with a paddle? You said that makes your skin get harder though. Maybe light sandpaper beforehand? It's easy to cause bleeding with sandpaper (from personal experience)--so be very careful and use a mirror. It's not that painful, which is why you have to be careful.

Loopy Johnny should mark well.  A length of electrical cord, like a cane , leaves nice stripes and marks and works better for self striping than a cane.  A partner of some kind may work the best.  

4 hours ago, too cheeky said:

Loopy Johnny should mark well.  A length of electrical cord, like a cane , leaves nice stripes and marks and works better for self striping than a cane.  A partner of some kind may work the best.  

Thanks for the suggestion! How can I get one?

On 12/8/2017 at 11:05 AM, Kristophe said:

Thanks for the suggestion! How can I get one?

Make one.  If you have a few tools and and an imagination, you can make almost anything.

I think it's next to impossible to spank yourself properly.  But, I've seen folks get good results with a bathbrush.  Long enough handle to get a good and proper swing.  Good luck.

Paddles that have things raised off the paddle seem to leave the best marks. My favorite one for marks is the purple one in the picture. the brown one that looks kinda of like a meat tenderizer leaves nice marks. I bought the purple one on Etsy. They don't hurt as much as you'd think because of the uneven contact area. The smoother paddles tender hurt worse. I know that seem backwards but it true.

The system wouldn't let me upload pic. Please check my pfp for paddles I'm refering to.

Edited by Scott
Photo is to large.