Enema?

Midnight

Did you receive an enema growing up.

Did you not receive an enema growing up.

Did you feel it was another way to keep you behaving.

Did you like the feeling of the enema.

Did you hate the feeling of the enema.

Would you now as an adult like to receive an enema.

Would you like to give someone an enema.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I never received enemas growing up.

But I have given many, many, many disciplinary enemas (and received a few).  Generally I combine them with spankings.

I think MOST of people's fears of disciplinary enemas (except for pain... they're far easier to bear than spankings; even a mild spanking should genuinely hurt; while disciplinary enemas involve discomfort, genuine pain during an enema calls for stopping immediately) are founded. They're uncomfortable (enemas can also be erotic, but anything with the word "disciplinary" in it is going to be uncomfortable).  They're intimate (though I once gave a young woman a weekly spanking and enema every Saturday for two years and we never had any other contact more intimate than a weekly fully clothed goodbye hug of comfort and support). And modesty is out the window. And, they take a while.

But I've found them EXTRAORDINARILY effective for those who really need to feel subject to the authority of someone else.  I've dealt with the paddle fighters... they might not even mean to, but they just cannot help but fight.  And, I've dealt with those who just cannot surrender to the spanking.  There's no fighting the enema.  And, when having to retain an uncomfortably large volume of soapy water, causing uncomfortable cramping until someone decides you can release, there's just no pretending you're in charge.

From both ends of the nozzle (like spanking, 99% giving, 1% receiving), I highly recommend this as a disciplinary tool.  While my experience (giving and receiving) has been primarily combined with spankings, I've found that it impacts some people far more quickly than does a spanking.

Of course, just my perspective~

• Like 6
  • 1 year later...

Hello,

I have lots of experience with enemas.  I was introduced to them as a young child and was immediately hooked. These aren’t for everyone, and there doesn’t seem to be a lot of interest here, but thought I would answer the question.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

While I did not receive enemas growing up I did get a lot of soap suposatories.

As an adult I started getting a few enemas with different sized and shaped nozels.  Most times now if I am to get an enema it will be a bottle fleet type. My enemas now are in preparation for anal sex after a spanking.  I am looking forward to trying a bardex in the near future.

• Like 1

Enemas can be like spanking.  Some spankings are light and can be invigorating.  Then all the way to TOO much for the Spankee.  I have given and taken enemas as an adult.  Most of them were done gently.  But a few times, i have given punishment enemas (usually along with a red bottom.  Those are not fun.  So one size fits all doesn't work for enemas.

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, CuriousSpanko said:

Maybe the non-punishment enema is just of smaller size or is used for the purposes of cleaning only? While the punishment one is supposed to be uncomfortable aka bigger or with some additional ingredients? Just an assumption ?

The "standard" uses a mild solution often a saline solution.  That doesn't interact with the bowel contents and so it just kind of rinses out and flushes the contents.  The volume is filling for either.  But normally a "standard" the recipient has say on how much, but they are encouraged to take enough.  The punishment one has a somewhat larger amount but the main thing is the person being punished doesn't decide on volume. Not being in control seems to be a big part of the punishment. There are a number of solutions that can be used to make the enema hard to hold.  A "favorite" is called an M&M it contains molasses and milk. the sugars in those react with the bacteria in the gut.  That generates gas and adds much to the discomfort.  They are not permitted to decide when it has been in long enough.

The nozzle used in a "standard" is rather small.  The punishment enema usually uses a much larger nozzle.  The preferable one is a special nozzle that uses two balloons that are inflated.  One inside the anus and the other just outside.  This makes a good seal and is hard to expel until the balloons are deflated. 

This is a small explanation, there are a lot of variations.  While similar in many ways a "standard" tries to be minimally uncomfortable.  The other is designed to be a miserable experience.

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Chamed said:

The "standard" uses a mild solution often a saline solution.  That doesn't interact with the bowel contents and so it just kind of rinses out and flushes the contents.  The volume is filling for either.  But normally a "standard" the recipient has say on how much, but they are encouraged to take enough.  The punishment one has a somewhat larger amount but the main thing is the person being punished doesn't decide on volume. Not being in control seems to be a big part of the punishment. There are a number of solutions that can be used to make the enema hard to hold.  A "favorite" is called an M&M it contains molasses and milk. the sugars in those react with the bacteria in the gut.  That generates gas and adds much to the discomfort.  They are not permitted to decide when it has been in long enough.

The nozzle used in a "standard" is rather small.  The punishment enema usually uses a much larger nozzle.  The preferable one is a special nozzle that uses two balloons that are inflated.  One inside the anus and the other just outside.  This makes a good seal and is hard to expel until the balloons are deflated. 

This is a small explanation, there are a lot of variations.  While similar in many ways a "standard" tries to be minimally uncomfortable.  The other is designed to be a miserable experience.

Thank you for the explanation :)

have you seen videos by "Water and Power"? Those who take enemas are also told to count how much water is inside already and sometimes they were forced to take a whole enema syringe of air (which is pure torture, I believe)

19 minutes ago, CuriousSpanko said:

Thank you for the explanation :)

have you seen videos by "Water and Power"? Those who take enemas are also told to count how much water is inside already and sometimes they were forced to take a whole enema syringe of air (which is pure torture, I believe)

I have seen some but I don't care for them. they seem too posed.  Air is not good and you end up passing it out loudly.  In a "standard" enema.  The person setting up the enema makes sure all air is purged from the tubing.  But i do know some that use air as part of the punishment.

22 hours ago, Babyashley said:

How is a punishment enema different from a non-punishment one? As far as I know, enemas are enemas... I’m curious..

They are very different.  There are actually three separate categories of enemas.  Those for health maintenance reasons alone, those for punishment, and also there can be erotic ones.

21 hours ago, Chamed said:

Very good descriptions.  The ones we take for health reasons, either if we are constipated or simply want to cleanse the bowels as a preventive measure, are not intentionally made to be painful.  A regular enema can be uncomfortable and cause some cramping, but it's usually two quarts or less depending upon how comfortable the individual is and what their experience with enemas has been.  Some people are OK with as much as three quarts at a time, and don't report anything more than moderate cramping for a few minutes.  With this sort of enema, the person might be encouraged to hold it inside for several minutes, but that's never forced.  The longer the better, within reason.  

The punishment enemas on the other hand are intended to cause the person excruciating pain and discomfort, either by adding things other than the usual saline or soapsuds to the solution such as noted above, or dramatically increasing the volume of solution that the person is given and forcing them to retain it for much longer periods of time, and by adding measures of humiliation to the entire process.  With a punishment enema, the recipient is NEVER in control of any part of it, and the person giving it decides what volume of solution will be given, what the contents of it will be, and how long it will be retained, and the conditions under which it can be expelled.  Some people choose to give a punishment enema then spank the person while they are forced to retain it for a relatively long period of time. Those with experience in being given such enemas can sometimes work up to taking as much as four or five quarts and retaining it up to half an hour, particularly if one of the larger nozzles or a butt plug is used to facilitate that.  But they are in extreme discomfort during that time. This is fine between consenting adults with the limitation of respecting the person's body and never doing anything which could be harmful or cause internal injury.  While control is taken away from the person being punished it's extremely important to listen to their feedback and know how much is too much and stop immediately when it's indicated.  It would be sadistic and cruel to force anyone beyond their reasonable limits with a punishment enema. People have been given a medium volume (maybe only two or three quarts) punishment enema then forced to go for a walk or a bike ride away from home and any possibility of finding a restroom, then leaving them on their own to figure out a way and a place to expel. There are so many possibilities one could not ever begin to list them all. 

An erotic enema is designed to enhance or create sexual responses in the recipient.  In the realm of spanking and punishment, those have no place but for people who are wired to experience pleasure in the rectal area and in their bowels (and there are more than a few people who are able to orgasm from an enema alone with no other stimulation) it can be a fun addition to sexual play between romantic partners. Some like to be given an enema of 2-3 quarts, then butt plugged before their partner has intercourse with them or masturbates them. All is good between consenting adults in this situation as well. The volume is enough to intensify the body's responses, but not to cause pain. 

I always use the douche nozzle to give enemas as it's bigger than the standard enema nozzle and allows for better flow, there are also a wide variety of specialized nozzles which work well for punishment enemas, some of them are quite large. 

• Like 2
48 minutes ago, Longtimespanking said:

for people who are wired to experience pleasure in the rectal area and in their bowels (and there are more than a few people who are able to orgasm from an enema alone with no other stimulation) it can be a fun addition to sexual play between romantic partners. Some like to be given an enema of 2-3 quarts, then butt plugged before their partner has intercourse with them or masturbates them

Oh wow, a combination of an enema, a plug and a spanking would be mind-blowing! ?

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, CuriousSpanko said:

Oh wow, a combination of an enema, a plug and a spanking would be mind-blowing! ?

It would be blowing something anyway. 

If people "enjoy" that, no judgement but you guys can have it. My hard limit list is getting shorter but I don't think that will ever come off. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Enemas are complicated.

There are lots of different reactions to enemas.    I know people are deathly afraid of them and have almost a phobic response. It’s understandable because it’s the ultimate surrender of control.  On the other hand, many get incredible pleasure from enemas and still find the enema painful, but those of us into spanking understand the relationship between the two. It’s often a blurred line.   A nurturing enema can be given very slowly with the bag hung low and the nozzle inserted slowly with teasing combined with massage and soft words.   It can be turned into a punishment enema simply by giving more water or giving it more quickly without allowing breaks.

In my experience, a punishment enema involves more water and probably starts with a spanking. The person giving the enema will probably not be nurturing, it may involve scolding, and may be  stern: “I’m going to give all of this to you and expect you to take it without complaining or I will  use the paddle on you..”  

They could also say, “I want you to take all of this for me because you know it’s good for you and you know you have it coming.” Or something like that.   The person receiving may want to tackle  fear and wind up crying. The crying will be more about something deeper, not the pain of the enema.  At the end. I would give nurturing and love, if appropriate.

I would never give or take a punishment enema without complete consent.   Enemas can reach parts of the psyche and create a state of surrender and submission unlike anything else I’m aware of. A punishment enema puts the receiver in a state of complete submission and requires incredible trust, And for me, a very deep friendship or at least  at least deep caring. 

For an inexperienced person, a 1 quart enema might be too much. In that case, nurturing, encouragement, and massage along with deep breathing can lead to incredible pleasure, relaxation, and maybe even resolution of some conflicted internal problem.

More water can cause fairly high degree of pain.  But it’s temporary and probably goes away when the person surrenders.   The pain can last as long as you hold the water. And, unlike spanking, it does go away almost immediately when you release it. So the pain is The pain can last as long as you hold the water. And, unlike spanking, it does go away almost immediately when you release it. So the pain is more intense,

Do you remember the character in house of cards who went for tattoos because the pain was the only thing that cleared her stress?   Enemas and spankings, for that matter, or less permanent and work better in my opinion.

Enemas and spankings, for that matter, or less permanent and work better in my opinion.

John 

• Like 2

@Babyashley A punishment enema is designed to create discomfort (how much depends upon the person and the situation)… it might be larger, soapier, and/or held longer than a non-punishment enema.

As someone who has his fair share of experience on both sides of the nozzle (95% giver, but have still received more than a few), I'd suggest to all  to not knock it until you've tried it.

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, FrimHoH said:

A punishment enema, having to be held while she confesses and apologizes, only to be released on the toilet with my cock in her mouth, makes for a very humble and punished girl.

This scenario would either be abuse or a-dream-come-true, depending upon the woman. In my opinion, (forced) acts of sexual intimacy are not appropriate as punishment. In fact, the whole punishment-help-to-be-a-better-person dynamic is lost when sex is integrated into it. This is more of power and control role play, or as I said, abuse.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1