Midnight

How your wired?

Spankers do you feel sex is needed to complete the punishment or not.

Spankees do you feel sex is needed to complete the punishment or not

Spankers do you use sex treated as pleasure or as punishment..

Spankees do you use sex treated as pleasure or as  punishment.

Spankers do you feel it is needed to get release after the punishment or not.

Spankees do you feel it is needed to get release after the punishment or not.

Sex is not part of it for me. Mine are stress relief and there is no sex involved or needed. 

On 12/5/2017 at 10:30 AM, Midnight said:

No sex is not needed to complete a punishment for me.  One is pleasurable and one isn't.  

2nd question is a bit confusing to me.  I couldn't ever imagine using sex as a punishment.

No I don't feel it is needed for a release after punishment.  Anything I may be feeling is released during the punishment or during aftercare.

I'm turning more and more away from the idea of mentoring or discipline and much more towards erotic powerplay built around classic otk spanking scenarios. Having a sexy lady over my knee with her bare bottom on display about to be thoroughly warmed up with lots of rubbing between spankings is a turn on for me. Just being honest. If it helps someone with stress or to relax then thats great as well.

• Like 1

as a spanker, when giving punishment spankings to #1 I would say no. I don't really see sex as a punishment so I guess that answers #2 as well. as far as #3 the release of stress that I may feel comes from being in the moment looking after and seeing to the needs of the spankee.  at the moment I'm not thinking about myself.

now if one delves into erotic spanking, punishment is not the goal. spanking becomes a tool of sexual play, but it is still not a punishment. at this point is much less of a spanking thing and more of a BDSM thing. were talking an  entirely different beast.

I don't think you can walk in both worlds at once. you really have to pick one. now that's not saying you can't jump from one to the other to get all your needs meet. just not all at the same time.

after some thought maybe I should put it this way. you could have an intense spanking experience and depending on the context it could be one of punishment or one that is erotic, but not both. I don't think the two context are reconcilable. 

but that's my opinion.

Being in a submissive relationship means sex is never a part of punishment. It's kept separate. Yes we may have sex on a day I am punished, but it has nothing to do with completing a punishment or getting a release after a punishment. It's because we love each other. I have never had sex with someone I didn't love or wasn't in a loving relationship with.

I've never had sex used as a punishment. I would consider that more as a BDSM component. To me it should be loving not punishment.

I guess these would all depend on the type of relationship each person is in.

• Like 2

On 12/5/2017 at 12:30 PM, Midnight said:

1. Spankees do you feel sex is needed to complete the punishment or not

2. Spankees do you use sex treated as pleasure or as  punishment.

3. Spankees do you feel it is needed to get release after the punishment or not.

1. If sex is included, then the spanking wouldn't be a punishment, it'd be foreplay :P

2. Almost always pleasure. Only time it may borderline as a punishment/degradation is if I'm required to perform oral only. I get really tired and really agitated really quickly.

3. I always want release after a spanking, but it may or may not be given. And again it's definitely not given after a punishment. So no, it's not needed.

On 12/5/2017 at 12:30 PM, Midnight said:

for me Spanking is totally separate from sex.  Not everyone feels that, obviously but for me it is more about the emotions during the spanking and less about attraction or sexual gratification. I have never had and probably never will have sex accompany a spanking because of my want for discipline. Sex would simply need to wait. 

For me, the two, spanking and sex, are so interwoven as to be almost inseparable. Our spanking is an almost integral form of for/during and after play. If I spend too long on the pre spanking caressing, stroking, licking and nibbling, some kind of "well you are going to spank me soon, aren't you?" request is made. And with a bottom so perfectly made for spanking, who am I to refuse?

Spanking is always for pleasure as I am a spanker, not a dom or daddy and she is a spankee, not a sub.

Release is always the aim of our spanking. I liken the whole thing to steak for tea. Great just with just chips but add all the extra trimmings and you have a feast. Sex without spanking.....still great of course. But add spanking and life is complete.