dLove

HEADED TO FLORIDA! WOOT!!

On 12/27/2017 at 10:51 PM, Night188 said:

unfortunately i dont think theres many spankers here ">w<

Having move to Pensacola, FL last summer from CO I could echo your comment. Colorado Springs and Denver has great safe places to meet e's as well as chat with folks into spanking. So far where I live have have not come across e or ee's living within reasonable driving distance. Murthy's law.. They all seem to be elsewhere!. But if any of you get close to our beautiful beach and feel like chatting that might lead a butt warming both my close F friend and I will be glad to have a coffee/tea with you to start with! 

On 2018年1月12日 at 12:51 PM, Davyd said:

Having move to Pensacola, FL last summer from CO I could echo your comment. Colorado Springs and Denver has great safe places to meet e's as well as chat with folks into spanking. So far where I live have have not come across e or ee's living within reasonable driving distance. Murthy's law.. They all seem to be elsewhere!. But if any of you get close to our beautiful beach and feel like chatting that might lead a butt warming both my close F friend and I will be glad to have a coffee/tea with you to start with! 

>wo are you offering to spank those who set foot on your beach??

Sorry to say I'm guessing it probably wasn't as warm as you might have expected. We're having a real, honest-to-goodness winter here this year.