Spanking Needs Forums

Taking underwear down.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sorry to hear that happened to you. Verbal humiliation is not the same as physical humiliation.  Plus, how can a butt look stupid sticking up in the air, begging to be spanked? To Me, that's

When I'm spanked, I love it when my panties are s-l-o-w-l-y pulled down and dragged down my legs. The teasing, with me protesting, is a big turn on. 

Depends on the EE. I would certainly say that some "undressing" should probably be part of the ritual. Clearing out pockets, removing shoes, bracelets, necklaces--makes the EE feel more vulnerable, ev

Posted Images

Preparation, the spankee knows or expects that it is going to happen. If I am spanking someone new I tell them in advance that the spanking will be on the bare bottom although I do start on dress and progress to bare

• Like 1
3 hours ago, taylor80 said:

Totally open question - do people feel that lowering an 'ees underwear for a spanking is part of the punishment or just preparation ? Interested in peoples thoughts. 

Depends on the EE. I would certainly say that some "undressing" should probably be part of the ritual. Clearing out pockets, removing shoes, bracelets, necklaces--makes the EE feel more vulnerable, even if the spanking will be otherwise fully clothed. For an EE, it's not so much humiliation as another physical representation of submitting to someone else's punishment. 

Not everyone is okay with humiliation as punishment, so that should be discussed ahead of time. I think an ER should feel comfortable having the EE do things just because the ER likes it, as long as this is explained up front. If you really like a particular action (like the one Bad T mentioned) it doesn't have to be for the EE's benefit, as long as you communicate that ahead of time. 

• Like 4

I think I approach spanking from a discipline and submission point of view.  The girl is looking to me for guidance and correction so it is up to me to be completely in control (or at least it has to feel that way)  Embarrassment is not the same as humiliation.  A spanking can become a source of great strength by going through the discomfort and the embarrassment.  So if I'm the spanker, young lady, all those clothes are coming off.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

As a spanker, I don't understand how lowering the pants is that big of a deal.  It's just part of the protocol. 

Maybe if the spankee was a complete stranger, I could see where they might be bashful for a second...but everyone knows it's standard operating procedure for the most part...so I say shed the garments and get down to business. 

• Like 2

I really never thought much about it either way.  They just come down, except in a case where an ee is wearing a thong and it has been agreed to in advance that it stays in place.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Mr. S will C U Now said:

I think I approach spanking from a discipline and submission point of view.  The girl is looking to me for guidance and correction so it is up to me to be completely in control (or at least it has to feel that way)  Embarrassment is not the same as humiliation.  A spanking can become a source of great strength by going through the discomfort and the embarrassment.  So if I'm the spanker, young lady, all those clothes are coming off.

A spanking can be plenty embarrassing with panties lowered, skirt flipped up, and nothing else showing. It is your perogative to want that and as long as your EEs agree to it, then there is no issue. 

That said, the most important thing is to make sure and communicate about this ahead of time. On both sides of the paddle, never assume the person you're meeting with has the same preference as you do. 

• Like 4

Taking down of my panties by my gf is always part of the punishment.  In my case she spanks over my undies first then pulls them down for what she calls "the real spankin".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Lowering undies is a bit of both. Preparation and punishment. 

Some may see it as humiliating. I see it as making the EE vulnerable, preparing them for the proper mindset before the spanking begins. It can also be punishing, taking the spanking to the next level. Bare bottom is different than over the bottoms. This informs the EE that the spanking is not over and will be preceding. 

Everyone is different in how they view things. Communication is always key prior to when the spanking begins. 

Miss Lydia LaMour 

• Like 4
4 hours ago, MsLydiaLamour said:

Everyone is different in how they view things. Communication is always key prior to when the spanking begins. 

I can relate to that - I made the mistake a few years of rushing into a spanking which went wrong. I was fine with the physical side of it but I didn't enjoy being told that I looked "stupid with my bare bottom sticking up in the air". That took it into areas of verbal humiliation which just isn't my thing. 

7 hours ago, taylor80 said:

I can relate to that - I made the mistake a few years of rushing into a spanking which went wrong. I was fine with the physical side of it but I didn't enjoy being told that I looked "stupid with my bare bottom sticking up in the air". That took it into areas of verbal humiliation which just isn't my thing. 

I'm sorry to hear that happened to you. Verbal humiliation is not the same as physical humiliation. 

Plus, how can a butt look stupid sticking up in the air, begging to be spanked? To Me, that's a glorious sight. ?

Miss Lydia LaMour 

• Like 6

A should be a process and ritual it involves the discussion, getting into position, the spanking and what happens after. I can't say if I believe it is part of the preparation or the punishment but it is an important part of the overall ritual. Not rushing any part of the overall experience is best. 

• Like 1

To the EE it is just necessary preparation. As an ER I always have significant paranoia that someone will see or hear me getting paddled, which I feel is just embarrassment not really humiliation, but it is part of the unpleasantness of being punished. I have not been paddled in front of someone since childhood, but when the place makes it feel likely that I might be seen, getting paddled is really worse. Also, the routine of seeing the hairbrush or paddle brought out, and having my pants pulled down, creates a fearful anticipation that is definitely part of the punishment, and these days often makes me starting babbling apologies before the spanking even starts. 

• Like 3

It is not in my personality to embarrass or humiliate people. I just won't do it. When spanking my sub I do take down his underwear for 2 reasons. One, because it is more effective on him physically, and two, to make sure no damage is done.

• Like 3

I had a Dom once tell me that when he took my underwear down he was Dominating me but when I took them down I was being submissive to him. I know very simplistic but I actually think it's a good point. I tend to like to boy or girl to lower theirs to me knowing myself how humiliating and embarrassing it is. I prefer being shown that they comply with the spanking, that they are willing to submit to it. Not to say I don't lower the underwear from time to time. It also depends on the spankee. If it is a limit or could cause harm I may not even consider bare. I'm not into causing mental or emotional harm since I myself have been harmed many times myself. It's basically on a case to case basis and on who I'm dealing with at that time. 

MissCassie 

My "ER" (female) always lowers my pants, and then grabs my underwear and says, "You sure won't be needing these!" as my bottom is bared. Then it's over her knee for a hand spanking followed by one of her terrible paddles. 

Of course, then it's my turn to return the favor!

I just see it as prep and I prefer to have the spanker pull my pants and underpants down. That puts me more in the mind of accepting the spanking, which I asked for anyway, and just feels right.

• Like 1