Midnight

WHAT IF

You were staying at a motel for the weekend down stairs having coffee you got the last table and some one walks up says excuse me mind if I sit here. You being a good person says sure there's plenty of room then after introductions you decide to order food and while waiting your talking enjoying each others company. Then out of the clear blue this person says "I am a firm believer that when a person screws up they should be spanked, what do you think" you stop your brain is processing and think well I honestly have screwed up on the drive here.

What would your answer be to this person?

midnight

That you need to work on your conversational segue. The real question here is if you're looking to spank or be spanked, so which is it?

• Like 1

OK now to be fair JenniferAnn - the very first thing i would do is look at the profile first and then comment. It states i am a spankee.

Now for my conversational segue - i posted this because it did happen to me.

honestly crazy things can happen, i posted because it did happen i'll let you guess my answer tho.

midnight

• Like 1

OK to give you an idea of who i am - very open minded - can talk with everyone yes complete strangers too - out spoken - yes i express myself with emotion a softy at heart.

midnight

• Like 1

I am in good graces with the MODS, so as tough as it's going to be I will keep it clean.

there are two comments to my post the first yes that is very true, however it does not apply to the content of my WHAT IF post. the second I WANT ANYONE to tell me were this comment fits in to any of my WHAT IF post.

The WHAT IF post simply states "WHAT WOULD YOU DO" if this happened to you what would be your answer - would you not talk - not let the person sit - get up and leave - or what.

Now i agreed and even hinted but the person was checking out so we said good bye.

If you honestly think that i only hide behind my computer screen to post and comment, you would be sadly mistaken because i will tell you the same face to face. i am an old fashion farm boy my hand shake is my bond i came from the school of hard knocks and i give respect to anyone who deserves it. i am an over the road cross county truck driver and some of things i hear and see would completely shock you stuff so bad i can't post it the mods would have a fit. so if you honestly don't think my WHAT IF post happened or could happen, i  would be wasting my time, but just remember one day it could happen to you.

You can think and say whatever you want about me but can never say i am not honest or don't speak my mind.

As to this post if anyone else wishes to comment fine, but i am done commenting or answering any other comments on this post.

midnight

• Like 1

My post is what my reply would have been to breakfast dude. I'm sorry if I came across as insulting. Sometimes when I put myself in someone else's place it doesn't occur to me how much more I need to say to make it clear where I'm coming from.

• Like 2

OK you are forgiven anyone can miss-read judge so yes i have been there to before so i know how that feels as well.

no harm enjoy and thank you.

midnight

• Like 1

One thing i have found out being on the road is how many scary sick twisted brain dead wacko's there really are it is frightening.

Here is just one of the many i have heard about and the countless i have seen.

This truck driver was in a construction zone and there was a pick up truck driver behind him - giving the trucker the finger yelling screaming cussing why because the truck driver was i front of him holding that driver in the drivers mind back from going to where ever

After getting out of the construction the truck driver pulled over stopped got out went back to explain why he had to go slowly through the construction zone, and as the driver turned around to go back to his truck that useless lowlife got out of his pick up truck and shot the trucker 3 times in the back and then burned rubber and took off. the truck driver had just started driving for this company young married 2 children DIED because of what.

midnight

3 hours ago, Midnight said:

The WHAT IF post simply states "WHAT WOULD YOU DO" if this happened to you what would be your answer - would you not talk - not let the person sit - get up and leave - or what.

It actually states, "What would your answer be?" which both of those comments answered.

midnight

LOL, I'm just happy you're not angry with me. Should we ever meet IRL, I'll let you but the first cup of coffee and leave the spanking for those better suited to it. :)