Sign in to follow this  
Midnight

It seems to me that age has a spankee cut off for many, is this because of how your hard wired or is there another reason?

• Like 1

I have a friend 10 years older than me making her in her early 70's and she still enjoys spanking play. Maybe not as hard as when younger but still enjoys the role play of it all. Maybe the age spread makes a difference. But actual age should not matter being consenting adults. 

I think there are some cultural prejudices that often make older spankers want younger spankees and vice versa, but it shouldn't be that hard for people to get past.

On the other hand, I know a lot of spankees correlate age with experience, and that's not altogether unreasonable. But for young(er) spankers that just means they need to convey the degree of self-control and care that comes from experience.

• Like 2

I think it's a matter of authority.  As a young man I was always impressed by older women who had some degree of education and/or experience in the world.  But now I'm the grandpa and it would be difficult to find the sort of woman who I would want to spank me.  I could never imagine, say, a 27 year old spanking me.  On the other hand now, at my age, I think I have the gravitas to convincingly handle any age woman.  Maybe I'm wrong for saying this but I would much prefer a young woman.

It depends upon the person(s) involved.  I have always found that spanking transcends age and I have spanked women from their 20's to their 50's.  And I have known a 20-something to spank a 50-something.  However, I have a friend who will only allow a "daddy" figure to spank her - she a few years younger than I am and she has told me I'm not old enough.

• Like 1