Spanking Needs Forums

Looking for spank lovers in PA

debspanker

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 11/5/2017 at 2:08 PM, debspanker said:

Looking for new partners men, women or couples to spank.  Never spanked an adult woman but would like too.  Also would like  to experiment with spanking couples. in Connellsville PA area.

May we talk privately, Deb?

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, naughtyboy4Herknee said:

Hello, I felt it appropriate to reach out to you and say hello. I Hope i haven't over reached. Usually when that occurs i get in trouble. I imagine you would explain to me if i were in trouble right? 

Hello naughty boy no u haven't over reached.  How else would you get spanked if you didn't reach out?

On ‎3‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 11:16 PM, CollegeGirl said:

I might be interested, but I'm very specific in what I look for in a spanker. 

Are you still interested in a spanking, you said you had specific wants in a spanker I would like to know them.

It might be best not to post your phone number on the public site. In addition to any creep getting ahold of it, this site is indexed by Google. Anyone who reverses searches your phone number might find you here. 

• Like 3
17 hours ago, debspanker said:

Hello naughty boy no u haven't over reached.  How else would you get spanked if you didn't reach out?

smiles, thank you for your response. i appreciate it. I look forward to a possible conversation with you if you are interested 

2 hours ago, naughtyboy4Herknee said:

smiles, thank you for your response. i appreciate it. I look forward to a possible conversation with you if you are interested 

Yes I would be interested  When was last time you were spanked and how often were you spanked?

3 hours ago, debspanker said:

Yes I would be interested  When was last time you were spanked and how often were you spanked?

The last time i was spanked was about 6 years ago. it used to be almost daily then it subsided ( frowns) but i doo miss it. is there a private area we may discuss this so it isnt on your page for all to see?