Pacific West

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi, I'm a 24 year old who graduated from college with a bio degree June 2011. I've been in limbo ever since kind of just mucking about trying to find my next path. Been spanked only once in my life by

Female college student looking for discipline. Spanking only. Please msg me

Not in your area but wanted to say kudos for support and respecting safe words, limits, and confidentiality. Not many do that. So go you!

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, I'm Kaitie.

I am from Southern California (Inland Empire area). I am 52 years old, married to a wonderful man who will spank me as much as I need/want.

Currenlty, I am looking to get to know females who are interested in spanking fun. I know many men and have some great friends that are male, I but would like to cultivate some good relationships with some females who like to spank and/or be spanked or both.

If you are interested, please send me a message here and I will get back to you asap.

Sincerely,

Kaitie

• Like 1

Hey everyone!

I am new to the site and surprised I haven't come upon this place before. I'm in the south bay area of CA and looking for people interested in meeting up. I'm young and looking for a long term spanking relationship (either for fun or disciplinary). I'm a switch so everyone is welcome to message me if you are nearby or planning a trip near me. Looking forward to chatting with everyone.

Jerry

• Like 1

Hey everyone!

I am new to the site and surprised I haven't come upon this place before. I'm in the south bay area of CA and looking for people interested in meeting up. I'm young and looking for a long term spanking relationship (either for fun or disciplinary). I'm a switch so everyone is welcome to message me if you are nearby or planning a trip near me. Looking forward to chatting with everyone.

Jerry

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Strong powerful older very experienced Spanker. If you are female and have the craving for a spanking then we should talk. OTK, hand, belt, paddles, straps and for the really bad or brave a rattan cane. Discipline, punishment, maintenance or motivational spankings. Safe words are a good thing. Can be somewhat sexual or not, but no sex, this is about being spanked. Light bondage gear, ropes or restraints are available if desired. Married, wife will know and can be present if desired. Yes, she does get spanked too and likes it! Located in the west suburbs of Portland, OR. Best contact is iwtky100@yahoo.com as I am not on here very often.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I'm from Southern California. I'm 52 and female.I like to get to know those interested in old-fashioned spanking---nothing sexual--spanking ONLY. This is a good place to chat and get to know people. I have been in and out of the spanking scene for about 18 yrs. I am mainly a bottom, but wlll switch with those I get to know wel enough and am comfortable with. I prefer getting to know those at least 35 years and up.

like my nickname says, I am not into any drama. If you are a drama filled person, please don't contact me. It takes away from the fun--sane, happy people===those whom I can have an intelligent conversation with===are welcome to contact me.

n_d

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...

Hi. I'm new to SN, just over 50 and very experienced (but not a "pro"). Trained in an LA dungeon for twenty years and retired to the back woods of extreme upstate California not far from the Oregon border. Whether your needs run to the paddle, flogger, cane or single tail, I can accommodate OTK, behind the woodshed, tied to the whipping post, or out in the woods. Limits, safewords, confidentiality and safety are always respected.

Local? :D Get in touch!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a 23 year old female in California. I'm not looking for someone to just spank me and move on. Trying to find someone who is willing to take the time to get to know me and someone who can eventually care enough of me to want to help me better myself. I'm stubborn and I am going through a lot of stuff so I'm looking for someone who doesn't easily give up and can take all the bs I give and most importantly someone who is willing to take everything at a pace I'm comfortable with rather than what they are comfortable with. I don't want spanking to be the main focus but rather the relationship.

If you are in this just for the spanking and not willing for any emotional or personal attachments, please just bypass this post. Please contact me if you are serious and you feel like you can become an anchor for me.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

SF, CA. 40's switch, looks/passing as younger+ too, slim, on it - experienced top and bottom - all good marks (everyone liked me both ways, alot). SWM slim and open, but not gay (see also extremely difficult sometimes not to be, especially here and into M/m 'happy twist'). MAR, Artist, Algo Lagnia. :rolleyes: Happy for friend/mentee, friend/Mentor. No damage, limits for frame work, relational, bi-friendly.

• 2 weeks later...

20 year old male in the LA Area (apparently I look more like 15... :( ) looking to get spanked

Message me for further talk and details! Looking forward to getting to know you :D

I am a 55 year old guy in Seattle that likes to be in a supportive discipline role for younger men or will be a spankee for mature male mentors. View my profile and message me if you would like to talk.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

Could swear, I had posted here before. SF, CA: native, switch seeking straight M/m, would like a long-term mentor for some mutual growth encouragement and very-near-vanilla CP play. SWM slim 48, good life skills that do as I say better than as I do.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello! I'm a 19 year old female spankee from northern California (I go between Sacramento and the SF Bay Area). Ultimately, I'm looking for a DD relationship with someone close to my age (preferably between 20-30 years old) but for now, I'm also interested in finding a disciplinarian/mentor. :) Feel free to message me! It'd be great to have more friends to talk to here regardless.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I started my big road trip a couple weeks ago. I already drove through Arizona, Utah, Idaho, and almost done with Wyoming. I'm going to literally every single state! if there's anybody that wants to hang out, odds are I'll be driving through your town. I love meeting new people, doesn't have to be weird at all. Just looking for like minded friends to hangout with on my travels

• 1 month later...

Hello! I am a 30 year old male who recently moved to Los Angeles. I am looking for local women who are interested in spanking. I have been on sites like this for years, but it wasn't until about three years ago that I got serious about meeting someone off of one and exploring this interest that I have had for so long. I have had mostly positive experiences since then!

I appreciate all forms/types of spankings and am willing to accommodate your limits and specific interests. My prefered spankings are over the knee (OTK) with the hand. I think the physical contact makes things much more personal and intimate. Plus, it can be done anywhere and requires no special equipment. It's the classic position! I can appreciate the addition of implements and alternate spanking positions as well, however.

If you are female and interested in talking, feel free to send me an email, anytime. I can provide pictures of myself through email or instant messenger. I can also provide references if you would like as well. I look forward to hearing from you!

aqua0019 at yahoo dot com