secretman

Spanking Therapy on Buzzfeed

Guest Warwick

That was really interesting. It would be informative to know how long the 2 participants were able to keep their sugar intake and procrastination down.

I actually felt quite emotional watching this as it reflected discipline that I felt I could have done with in my life and still need now. 

Nice to hear such an amazingly straight forward discussion of the subject, together with the participation of experts on the subject!

It didn't look like they really got it! Has to be on the bare, laid on briskly at least, for the proper effect. These girls were not in any distress at all. Did they really learn a lesson? Me thinks not. I'm guessing a few days later, their lives reverted back to where it was!

Fun anyway!

That was an amazing mainstream video. Thanks for posting. For non-spankos, I’m sure even those mild swats were shocking. 

On 11/12/2017 at 9:39 AM, Punished max said:

It didn't look like they really got it! Has to be on the bare, laid on briskly at least, for the proper effect. These girls were not in any distress at all. Did they really learn a lesson? Me thinks not. I'm guessing a few days later, their lives reverted back to where it was!

Fun anyway!

Well, different things work for different people. I don't usually need it bare unless what I'm being spanked for is a big deal. It just really depends on the situation and what implement is being used (if any) because of my personal comfort levels. A simple one like what they got actually worked for me on one thing I did to upset one of my exes. There was a word he really didn't like me using, I said it quite a few times during a rant, so he grabbed me and gave me a quick spanking like that without any warning. I never said that word in front of him again haha! They also had never tried it before, it's incredibly likely they weren't comfortable going all out. That, and they would've gotten in trouble for posting a video with bare asses being spanked on Youtube XD Who knows, maybe after this, they decided to continue it but decided not to publically share that they did. Lord knows the only place I publically share that I partake is places where I can stay anonymous (like on here)!

Sorry, I'm not trying to be rude or say you're wrong, and I apologize if it seemed that way. We all have our own thoughts, opinions, and feelings, and I wanted to share mine.

I really appreciate the extent to which this video "normalizes" spanking for adults who require more discipline.  Thanks for posting!

~red's husband~

• Like 1