Sign in to follow this  
Hope

Welcome

Welcome to our Spanking Safety and Advice forum. Please share any advice or safety tips that may be helpful to those new to the lifestyle. Post your tips here or start a new topic. Have a question about safety, looking for advice, here's where to ask.

So excited to have this all concentrated  in one area. There are so many great posts on safety, but so many are buried years ago. I know it wouldn't be possible to go through all of them and move them here. Maybe we can also use this area to link to prior posts that are appropriate. 

21 hours ago, gingerlee said:

So excited to have this all concentrated  in one area. There are so many great posts on safety, but so many are buried years ago. I know it wouldn't be possible to go through all of them and move them here. Maybe we can also use this area to link to prior posts that are appropriate. 

I am doing my best to search for and move older topics to this forum. There has been some great topics and advice over the years. 

• Like 1

Guest Warwick

If you're a new spanker or spankee start with simple bare bottom hand spankings, use safe words and don't go to deep. Implements and so can come later. I rushed into a session a few years ago and got assaulted  with the top hitting the small of my back with the paddle. It put me off for a long time. I enjoy being spanked pretty hard but in a safe way. At that time my desires stopped me from thinking straight and researching. Please please please take your time, meet the first time in a public place, let people know where you're going and if you get the jitters get out of there a.s.a.p .