Pussy spanking

It definitely is an interesting feeling. I can't speak through experience of it on myself, but my wife lives it when it's done on her. I can assume it has something to do with the same reason why a spanking on the buttocks is a huge turn on. The quick wrap along a sensitive part of the body shocks it, while the lingering sting is a reminder of the event. Though it is mostly mental, the pain also intensifies the pleasure as you are feeling more sensations than just the friction. I suppose it's also why some males like their genitals spanked.

• Like 1

I've been doing it for years, I love it. I used to chide my spankette for getting wet during a bare-bottom hand spanking. She knew that her wanton pussy would be 'paying' the price. I only ever used fingertips, and usually a whole bunch of extra virgin olive oil to ensure there was no chafing. She would often be sentenced to a non-stop pussy/clit spanking for say 20 minutes. It amused me to count down her orgasms during this time, 5 or 6 was par for the course. Something hypocritical about having her pay the price I know, but I just never could resist the sight of a pussy so provocatively framed between the thighs......

• Like 5
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have found in my 14 years in the lifestyle that many women enjoy this.  Even when for my girls who only come to me for non-erotic therapeutic and maintenance spankings, I have had this request from time to time.  I find this is best accomplished with the hand or the flat leather tip of my riding crop.  Also, I have had 3 spankees who absolutely love having there asshole spanked directly with the tip of my riding crop as well.  Typically I will start with a standard spanking on the rear cheeks and back of thighs, then have my spankee reach back and spread her cheeks with both hands as I expertly finished the spanking session with an intense asshole cropping.  It's the perfect ending to a truly complete and thorough spanking session.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I have spanked a few pussies in my time. it's not as uncommon as you might think. Once I got over the I'm going to hurt her pussy mindset I was fine with it. I've never gone quit as hard on a pussy as I have on a butt. I have used a leather strap and my hand. 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On ‎9‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 4:14 PM, Prittykitty93 said:

I am really turned on by watching and receiving pussy spankings. Most people don't understand it but its just as important to my well being as a good old fashion bare bottom spanking. Am I alone in this?

I love to have my pussy spanked, but i can not find anyone to spank me.  Is it because i am a mature female.

• Like 3
6 hours ago, Mommadearest said:

I love to have my pussy spanked, but i can not find anyone to spank me.  Is it because i am a mature female.

Older spankos ARE at somewhat of a disadvantage, but it is not impossible. Theremust be some local groups around Chicago that could help.

I am not a true spanker, but I have spanked a few ladies on their request.  I have not spanked all of them on their pussy, but the ones I have pussy spanked seemed to really enjoy it.  Mommadearest, if we ever meet, Chicago or elsewhere, I would be pleased to spank your pussy.  Age, size, race or anything means nothing to me.

• 4 weeks later...