Sign in to follow this  
Powder8

Howdy fellow spankos

I've been a member of this site for some time, but I was away for quite a while. Retired recently, so have some free time on my hands.  So I've been lurking around trying to scratch my spanking itch.  Hope I haven't been too annoying. I consider myself a switch, because I got started spanking young ladies in high school, before I even knew what a fetish was.  It was great fun, and I think back to those times and wonder what those gals must have thought, and if any of them enjoyed it.  They didn't put up much resistance.  Of course in todays world I would end up in jail, maybe even on the news.  Of course during this time I had a deep seated want to be spanked also.  Got married very young, and confided in my young bride my interest.  At first she thought it was no big deal, even made a paddle out of a bread/cutting board.  I'd spank her (she didn't care for that) and I let her spank me. I found out a spanking in your mind is much different than the real deal.  So I didn't like it all that much myself, so when it started to really hurt I'd stop her.  Still inside I had this desire to get a real spanking from a woman that would not care whether I wanted it to stop or not.  To make a long story shorter, our marriage went south for many reasons.  And toward the end she started to use the spanking thing as a shaming tool. It was pretty affective.  Of course this was all before the internet, so as you spankos that are of this era know how alone and isolated one could feel.  To compound things I live in a remote area, and everyone one knows everyone's business.  I certainly didn't want folks to find out about my dirty little secret.  When I did go to the city a discovered spanking magazines, Nu West, Shadowlane, what a revelation that there where others like me out there.  Still I struggled with it. Seventeen years ago I got married again, to a wonderful, but beyond vanilla lady. I joke around about spanking with her, and we even play lightly.  Still she is small and timid, and after the previous debacle of reveling myself in total, I've declined to go down that road.  From time to time over the years I have managed to get spanked by ladies who charge a fee for such services, I have no problem with that although the rates have gotten a bit rich. Market demand no doubt.  So nowadays I wonder around different spanking sites looking for thing that spark my interest and the hope to meet and share with other kindred spirits.  So if you see me around, this is who I am and what I'm about.  If you read this thanks, hope to get to know some nice people.

Welcome back! While I may not share feelings as far as beginnings of spanking, I can share the feelings of aloneness and isolation from the fetish, till I got with my wife and found this site. I hope that you can still find good friends on here and do hope perhaps we could become one as well.