Sign in to follow this  
Wife Of Spankedbywife

Jeffreys Bottom after calling my sister a Bitch last summer

This was taken after a well-deserved spanking. Before my sister knew of our power shift in our marriage, Mr Mouth was in a manic mood and was warned three times until he did the deed of calling my sister a bitch in her home no less. Well, she learned of our arrangement that evening and this was just one of the many historic pictures of Jeffreys' bottom. this one looks worst than it was according to him. It is colorful though. Is it not?

Mr mouths Wife.

Jeffreys 50 shades of red.jpg

• Like 3

Ours is very much DD in no way has it ever been a prelude to intimacy. And no it was not a set up by him, Jeffrey at times has some real manic outbursts when he is frustrated and let me say that i do not always react in the same way. He does have a diagnosis of manic depression. but when on his meds he is pretty much in control of his behavior, But i know him better than anyone and there are times when he is suffering a outburst from this Manic and we have a system in place that we try to deploy to acknowledge the red flags of the manic or depression starting to swing into a extreme that can lead to his not feeling in control and scared. More times than not it does not result in any kind of DD. But after he is warned and he realizes he is possibly sliding into a rough moment and then proceeds to engage in behavior that he knows is going to most likely perpetuate the  problem and rather than take a breather and go relax or walk or exercise but instead chooses in this case to antagonize the other {my sis} and then she politely asks him to please settle down and take a breather so to take ahold of his emotions and i am always available to help him re focus and we have in 20  years worked out systems that works. But he will just get stub urn and make the wrong choice i have to evaluate the entire situation with objectiveness and make a call as well he is always part of the talk first to confirm he thinks that indeed some repercussions are in order then we proceed. But he was trying to be a overly macho snotty bratt in a place that he was sure in mind would not result in any DD at that moment as its always been dealt with later. He essentially made a scene thinking i would just allow it to pass and let my sister think he can just walk all over the boundary’s that all of us consider well defined and not face the music at that very moment. well this time i chose a very difficult path. It was not fun nor was it pretty. But i am his friend , his helper and his wife and for the  good of all concerned i helped him and maintained  or i should say restored order of respect and boundary’s in that situation.

I know he has a need to be spanked and i am totally as far removed from that myself now as when he talked to me openly about his this craving as he called it 20 years ago. So in order to provide that first level of spanking needs i employ a maintenance schedule  i will scold him a bit during to remind him of some things that i or both us have noted are sometimes re accruing. And as i have come to learn Males are pretty much on the whole all teens in adult bodies.

The day that i since that its a game or there is no positive outcome i will not engage as it would not be in his best interest. We had to figure this all out our own selves and had no idea of so called spanko communities etc. this site last year was the first place he and i had ever seen that focused on this any others were just so not us and so not us. let there be no question his BUTT bottom belongs to me as he signed it away 20 years ago and he can take it back anytime he chooses but that is the end of the DD dynamic if he does.. I have never ever voiced publicly like this now today. Im very shy and reserved and a recluse. I am the worship leader in the same church i grew up in since a pre teen girl

eposting it then. Give me a bit here.

• Like 2

On ‎9‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 2:59 AM, Wife Of Spankedbywife said:

This was taken after a well-deserved spanking. Before my sister knew of our power shift in our marriage, Jeffrey was in a manic mood and was warned three times until he did the deed of calling my sister a bitch in her home no less. Well, she learned of our arrangement that evening and this was just one of the many historic pictures of Jeffreys' bottom. this one looks worst than it was according to him. It is colorful though. Is it not?

Jeffreys Wife.Jeffreys 50 shades of red.jpg

I wouldn't call you a newbie Ma'am. Not by any stretch of the imagination. Jeffrey is so lucky to have you. I am sure that he is adoring and attentive to you! :-) You are a natural disciplinarian. Lovely photo. I'm looking for this dynamic in a relationship also, except I am a Daddydom. Best wishes to you both. I am real happy for the both of you! ;-)

Ours is very much DD in no way has it ever been a prelude to intimacy. And no it was not a set up by him, Jeffrey at times has some real manic outbursts when he is frustrated and let me say that i do not always react in the same way. He does have a diagnosis of manic depression. but when on his meds he is pretty much in control of his behavior, But i know him better than anyone and there are times when he is suffering a outburst from this Manic and we have a system in place that we try to deploy to acknowledge the red flags of the manic or depression starting to swing into a extreme that can lead to his not feeling in control and scared. More times than not it does not result in any kind of DD. But after he is warned and he realizes he is possibly sliding into a rough moment and then proceeds to engage in behavior that he knows is going to most likely perpetuate the  problem and rather than take a breather and go relax or walk or exercise but instead chooses in this case to antagonize the other {my sis} and then she politely asks him to please settle down and take a breather so to take ahold of his emotions and i am always available to help him re focus and we have in 20  years worked out systems that works. But he will just get stub urn and make the wrong choice i have to evaluate the entire situation with objectiveness and make a call as well he is always part of the talk first to confirm he thinks that indeed some repercussions are in order then we proceed. But he was trying to be a overly macho snotty bratt in a place that he was sure in mind would not result in any DD at that moment as its always been dealt with later. He essentially made a scene thinking i would just allow it to pass and let my sister think he can just walk all over the boundary’s that all of us consider well defined and not face the music at that very moment. well this time i chose a very difficult path. It was not fun nor was it pretty. But i am his friend , his helper and his wife and for the  good of all concerned i helped him and maintained  or i should say restored order of respect and boundary’s in that situation.

I know he has a need to be spanked and i am totally as far removed from that myself now as when he talked to me openly about his this craving as he called it 20 years ago. So in order to provide that first level of spanking needs i employ a maintenance schedule  i will scold him a bit during to remind him of some things that i or both us have noted are sometimes re accruing. And as i have come to learn Males are pretty much on the whole all teens in adult bodies.

The day that i since that its a game or there is no positive outcome i will not engage as it would not be in his best interest. We had to figure this all out our own selves and had no idea of so called spanko communities etc. this site last year was the first place he and i had ever seen that focused on this any others were just so not us and so not us. let there be no question his BUTT bottom belongs to me as he signed it away 20 years ago and he can take it back anytime he chooses but that is the end of the DD dynamic if he does.. I have never ever voiced publicly like this now today. Im very shy and reserved and a recluse. I am the worship leader in the same church i grew up in since a pre teen girl

• Like 2

Rule number 1, never ever under estimate the power of a woman as a wise man once said "Keep mouth closed and listen".

midnight

I've received spankings with a similar effect and given with the same caring touch that you gave this to your husband. As others have said, he's lucky to have you in his life to provide so well what he needs.

• Like 1