Sign in to follow this  
dLove

Watcha gonna do?

Being I'm passive/aggressive and know deep down I need a spanking, there would be times I would not agree. In fact, "taken in hand" with me would mean a "sock in the nose" for you..lol

How would you handle me???

• Like 2

Guest Warwick

Seriously - if you did I'd first very firmly say no to you and then if you carried on I'd hopefully physically stop you without socking you back. Although if I had to I would. I'd refuse to session with you basically if you or anyone else acted that way unless it was part of an agreed scene.

3 hours ago, Warwick said:

Seriously - if you did I'd first very firmly say no to you and then if you carried on I'd hopefully physically stop you without socking you back. Although if I had to I would. I'd refuse to session with you basically if you or anyone else acted that way unless it was part of an agreed scene.

Yeah...but then I'd really go after you if you refused me. 

On 9/14/2017 at 6:13 PM, KinkyLurkman said:

dLove you are hilarious xx this doesn't sound like what our esteemed scholars call passive-aggressive to me, are you sure it's not something else? Typical passive-aggressive behaviour is to deliberately burn the clothes with the iron if required to do the ironing.

I know restraints are not popular in these parts but I would cuff you behind your back, in a way which would keep those hands away from your about to be ignited ass. and stop you from punching me in the face or grabbing me by the balls. Assuming I could get anywhere near you :D

The punishment would have to be of sufficient severity to discourage retaliation when the cuffs eventually removed. Retaliation would earn an immediate and blistering punishment of at least twice the severity of the original one, continued until despairing and heartfelt promises not do do so again heard for some minutes. Even then I wouldn't trust you not to punch my lights out the minute the cuffs came off.

Are there any firearms in your home?

You’d never know it if I did. Also, when the so-called cuffs did come off after my blistering, an immediate call to the police to report sexual assualt on you awaits...partner. Twenty years of regrets doesn’t sound like fun to me!

On 9/12/2017 at 9:29 AM, dLove said:

Being I'm passive/aggressive and know deep down I need a spanking, there would be times I would not agree. In fact, "taken in hand" with me would mean a "sock in the nose" for you..lol

How would you handle me???

I think what you're talking about is along the lines of pre-consent or consensual non-consent spanking. which means you have agreed that you need to be "taken in hand" and often act as though you dont want it through some form of resistance but have pre-agreed with a trusted spanker to give you the spanking you want. I emphasize that this requires trust first, a pre-arranged agreement of how to handle such situations, and both of you knowing when "enough" really is enough for either of you in a scene. 

It needs to be handled carefully on both sides because it's easy to go overboard and no one wants to get hurt in unintended ways. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, GentleDisciplinarian said:

I think what you're talking about is along the lines of pre-consent or consensual non-consent spanking. which means you have agreed that you need to be "taken in hand" and often act as though you dont want it through some form of resistance but have pre-agreed with a trusted spanker to give you the spanking you want. I emphasize that this requires trust first, a pre-arranged agreement of how to handle such situations, and both of you knowing when "enough" really is enough for either of you in a scene. 

It needs to be handled carefully on both sides because it's easy to go overboard and no one wants to get hurt in unintended ways. 

I'll have a lawyer draw up the papers.:P