OregonWolf

Online Disciplinarian - What are your thoughts?

I am curious what people think. So for some people, it is not conducive to see someone in person. Be it family stuff, room mates, mental/emotional issues, or just other reasons. So I am curious what folks think of Online instruction for discipline? Has anyone done it? I prefer to do it that way do to my personal and professional life. But I know it's not for everyone. So what say you, folks?

• Like 1

If you do a search on the topic, you'll find countless opinions on it.  It isn't for everyone.  It can work for those that are committed to it.

• Like 1

It places in certain respects more trust and personal commitment between both parties in working through such a relationship than one based on face to face encounters having done this but it can work for you. The nuts and bolts in that relationship  are the same and certainly you as the Ee have to ready emotionally to allow the lecture and your bottom to give it the spanking it needs as directed to cut through those attitudes and behaviours that are setting you back.

You need to make a conscious effort to make space for it ... carve out a portion of your schedule and stick to it.   Seems like it would be easy to backslide or put off.  

Online disciplinarians are those that are not serious about life style that hide behind their screens and are only out looking for attention not worth the time or effort if they are only for online I always tell people to to turn and run and find someone that is for real meets in real time 

To each their own,  and if it works for you, great!  No doubt many folks benefit from someone to talk to... a confessor, a mentor, a sympathetic ear, a guide.  And this is good and healthy.  But, some folks NEED a spanking.  And while self-spanking might work, I don't personally know of anyone for whom it has.  The simple fact is that an effective spanking is good and hard... catharsis, self-forgiveness, redirection, the loving and relieving feeling of having worked it all out, this doesn't come with baby swats.  It's the part of the spanking that happens AFTER you really, really wish it was over that does the magic.  If you're going to have a spanking that makes a difference, you simply need the help of a friend.

On line mentoring can work but to be affective a load of commitment is needed. To on line mentor it requires someone who can self spank as directed. Video chat like Skype is used, there is scolding and lecturing like R/L, the spankee is told how to spank and how many swats like R/L, corner time after your spanking and about the hardest part of On-line mentoring is closure. But for some, this is a way that works. I have become friends with a few ladies by doing this.

• Like 2

On 9/16/2017 at 10:53 PM, manneeds said:

Online disciplinarians are those that are not serious about life style that hide behind their screens and are only out looking for attention not worth the time or effort if they are only for online I always tell people to to turn and run and find someone that is for real meets in real time 

What? This couldn't be further from the truth. I have done both online and in person mentorship and they both can work. 

Online can work, and I know that for some they have good reasons for keeping it online only. However, I don't think it works as well (from the spanking aspect) as in person does. Which again is not to say that it is hopeless. 

• Like 1

Online are what fakes do online and those that hide behind their screens are fakes those that do not do in real time or that have to hide or keep it online are fakes and players period !

46 minutes ago, manneeds said:

Online are what fakes do online and those that hide behind their screens are fakes those that do not do in real time or that have to hide or keep it online are fakes and players period !

I guess the people I have helped online and met later in person are fakes. Well, I better go inform them that they aren't real enough.

• Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 8:04 PM, OregonWolf said:

I am curious what people think. So for some people, it is not conducive to see someone in person. Be it family stuff, room mates, mental/emotional issues, or just other reasons. So I am curious what folks think of Online instruction for discipline? Has anyone done it? I prefer to do it that way do to my personal and professional life. But I know it's not for everyone. So what say you, folks?

I think it s****! You asked. I have done online mentoring. At first it's kind of fun. But it gets old fast. There is no positive feedback for the mentor. Nothing like the real thing! After a while, it feels more like work for the online mentor. This is prob why most online mentoring does not last for most couples. Hopefully your mentoree is sending you pics and vids. At least this is a little positive feedback for you. Some mentoree's don't even want to share those! Jee, now doesn't that sound like a lot of fun?

Heartnbottomwarmer I totally agree with you the only thing you left out is those that do online things or expect things to be online only are nothing but time wasters liers cheaters scammers and fakes 

To each their own I suppose. But generalizing as everyone who does online as liars cheaters and fakes is (in my opinion) like saying those who pursue on line relationships or long distance are all cheaters.  There is no evidence to back that up.  

• Like 1

Those that are in long distance relationships aren't cheaters liers scammers or time wasters since they have either meet they are in a,long term serious relationship and are just away from each other for a time being but those that only do online without ever meeting or never talking to that person or that do things online even after having the chance or making plans and then not keeping them or never following threw are liers cheaters scammers and time waisters 

@manneeds it sounds like you might have had a bad experience with an online situation. If so, I'm sorry if it made you feel sad or hurt or disillusioned or angry. I have been in that position and it was not a nice place to be - I sympathise.

However, please try not to tar everyone with the same brush. I think, like others have said, that online discipline can work just fine, provided both parties involved are willing to put the required effort in (and, ultimately, that they both *want* it to work). This of course does also require that neither be a scammer or a liar - and there may very well be plenty of those - but not everyone is, you know.

I'd agree that even in an online situation where there were no plans to meet up, the ideal would maybe be to at least share photos, have phonecalls / video chats etc, in order to help build the necessary mutual trust in an effective relationship. But, it all depends on the personalities and situations involved. For some, that might be unnecessary and/or even undesirable.

Is online how everyone wants to do things? No. But, there will be people who would prefer to have that in their lives than nothing at all (where an in-person disciplinarian is difficult to have, for whatever reason). Equally there will be people for whom it is the preferred option: again, depending on their personalities and situations. Provided the people involved are serious about it, and are both on the same page, it can work just fine; just like with 'real-life' discipline relationships. The people involved in any kind of discipline relationship need to set their parameters in the way that works for them both, and when you find someone whose parameters match your own, things can work out great. Whether online or in-person, take your time to find the right match for you. And after that, you get out of things what you put in. :)

• Like 3

Annie83 there is and or would be no reason to share 0ucs phone calls if the person insists on online only and nothing more and no reason for trust to be built either since again it's online ONLY ! and nothing more since the fake person has no plans ever to meet or ever talk to that person and with that they are as follows fakes scammers liers cheaters and time waisters 

On 10/7/2017 at 1:14 AM, manneeds said:

Annie83 there is and or would be no reason to share 0ucs phone calls if the person insists on online only and nothing more and no reason for trust to be built either since again it's online ONLY ! and nothing more since the fake person has no plans ever to meet or ever talk to that person and with that they are as follows fakes scammers liers cheaters and time waisters 

That is a very sad way to look at things. I was online only for over a year. We certainly weren't fake. It helped me tremendously to where I made great gains. We could not do phone for a very long time and pics were never requested. She knew if I was doing as I was expected based on my behavior. Trust and honesty are very important no matter what the relationship is. I had to be willing to own up to what I did and share that with her and trust that she would offer the correction I needed. You can not generalize everyone working online as fake.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Sadly the world we live in there is no trust you take chance on weather do it or not do it. No not everyone is phony but there are many. use your plain common sense and that small feeling inside you to judge is this person real or not real and trust me many times if you do not go with that feeling you will find out the hard way i should have listened to my gut.

everything is trial and error but never give up that are some really great people here and they will be more than happy to help you out.

midnight