Sign in to follow this  
AfterGeometry

Clarification on Discussing Childhood Spankings

I am seeking clarification on what is allowable regarding the discussion of childhood spanking.   Does this rule encompass role-playing scenarios as well, such as those found in a Daddy/little girl type of scenario...???       Where both people participating in the role play are of legal age, but the 'little girl' is often meant to be a minor?  Another example would be the role-play scenario where a parent disciplines their school age daughter.   

I had assumed any talk of spanking somebody underage was off limits, whether real or imagined, role-play or historical situation.     But I asked this question in Main Chat today and the verdict was far from clear...with most people thinking these were legitimate topics for role-play discussion as long as both participants in the role-play are of legal age.   

Thanks for any help on this ..........

I would think if it's in private chat and both are consenting adults, fine. 

I think posting it on the forum is where the true question lies. Can it be read as strictly roleplay? I think when it's posted in public,  it might be easy for it to be misinterpreted. 

I think one thing to factor in, still no easy answer, is if the story makes it clear it's an adult roleplaying a child. The last story I saw supposedly ddlg, I  think clearly crossed that line. Anyone reading it would think it was talking about a true minor. I must not have benn alone as it's been removed. 

• Like 1

As long as it two consenting legal age adults doing role play and it is spelled out that it is role play it would be ok. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, CH0869 said:

As long as it two consenting legal age adults doing role play and it is spelled out that it is role play it would be ok. 

Nods. Preambled so it's crystal clear it's then purely a question of interests and if it ain't, you skip over it. As someone who is lg and highly regressed most of the time in the interest of general decency and avoiding a false suggestion I would say most sites that do permit role play or 'stories' make it very plain the participants are legal adults and would can anything that suggests otherwise.

4 hours ago, KinkyLurkman said:

This kind of roleplay is something I know a little bit about. Terribly difficult. It is certainly not pedofilia, although no doubt, there are, as everywhere, abusers who find it to their taste. Never met one, but has happened. Ageplay is really scary to the uninitiated, though. A lady I speak with loves it, in the role of bottom. She loves to be spoken to as a sweet little girl. She is a criminal defence lawyer.

Well, I age regress and worked in the legal system.:D Age play is more on the kink side taking role playing as a 'little' so all the usual good bdsm practices apply when it comes to keeping safe and anyone wishing to get involve needs to make a point of getting up to speed with. Age regression isn't kink btw, it's more a non-sexual, being in more child-like state of mind and when those of us are like that we're looked after more with rules and restrictions that apply to minors.