Spanking Needs Forums

Spanking in salt lake city

naughtykitty91

So I'm a 26 year old female in Salt Lake.  I'm looking to find anyone into spanking.  I mostly enjoy getting an otk spanking myself,  but I also really enjoy dishing them out. The only thing is I can't host and have a very busy schedule. So I'm looking for someone in Salt Lake,  or who would be willing to get a hotel/air Bnb in Salt Lake so that we can meet there.  Again, giving,  receiving, men, women.  All of it. Just be close.  I've had zero luck so far so send me a message!  

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Lots of people interested...but nobody willing to meet?

--maybe none of the interests actually line up?

--makes for a lonely world, eh?

• 1 month later...

hello Salt Lake City!!    and especially a big hello to all those living there who have a spanking interest!  (my guess is that would be most SLC dwellers who are on this forum!!)  I am coming out to SLC next month and wanted to introduce myself and see if anyone would like to chat ahead of my visit out there.  Would be great to perhaps meet up for a coffee or a hike....

best to you all!

Luvs2Spin

• 2 weeks later...

Mr. Luvs2spin78, you haven't mentioned whether you are interested in males or females or both, and whether you wish to spank or paddle or be spanked or paddled...

Also, some dates may help...and whether you will have a place...

As you can see, many of us are interested!

Go Salt Lake Spanking!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
On 12/2/2019 at 12:37 PM, bareotk03 said:

Hello Ash Kate. 34 male in Boise but I do make it down to salt lake, draper to be more specific, because of work. If you're anywhere in that area we can talk.

Great let’s talk

• 3 months later...