• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I have a very beautiful and clean butt and it pains me that nobody’s spanking it.  I have had offers from men but I most prefer to receive it from a good looking woman.  I want to give spankings too, very much so

• 1 year later...

Hello, I have been disciplining young ladies of all ages since high school (1966-70) I have been a Master in a Master/slave relationship for a decade though I uncollared my slave a few years ago. Probably the best description of me is a disciplinarian and 1950s strict but fair Father figure. I am NOT looking for sex. In fact, if that is what a lady wants from me well, it isn't going to happen. My wife does not do discipline for ladies, however she is fully aware of any discipline I do and reviews all contact I have with a lady needing discipline. That is why we are still married after 46 years.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Sacramento, able to travel close-by and deliver genuine authentic domestic discipline.

a couple videos I did are on spankingtube, made by me and an ex girlfriend. Search my username on that site, same as my username here

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...