So...

My spanker has asked me to come up with two rewards for my good behavior. I honestly have no clue. I'd feel kind of weird if they involved money like buying stuff and they have to be non-sexual. 

Help me out with some ideas!! :)

Perhaps a dinner or Ice Cream. Otherwise what are some of your likes?

10 minutes ago, Spankerson said:

Perhaps a dinner or Ice Cream. Otherwise what are some of your likes?

I dunno? I don't really go anywhere or do anything. I'm a stay at home mom so my likes are coffee and sleeping?

The only things I can think of are a nice dinner and maybe a massage though it's borderline date-ish?

I am just stumped for some reason!

5 minutes ago, Newby_Girl said:

The only things I can think of are a nice dinner and maybe a massage though it's borderline date-ish?

Maybe the massage, but the dinner could easily be just to a local diner. Doesn't have to be formal. :)

• Like 1

Here are some reward ideas

1. Fun non-sexual Spanking.... playful

2. Taken out to dinner or lunch restaurant of their choosing

3. Walk in a park

4. Going out for ice cream

5. A new notebook to journal in

6. Book to read

7. Gift card to favorite coffee shop

• Like 2

What are the things you are spanked for?  Maybe you could come up with something related to that.  For example, I do discipline for weight loss.  When she meets her goals, I allow her some sweets.

By saying you like coffee and sleeping, isn't that the same as saying you like staying awake and sleeping?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jmart3087 said:

By saying you like coffee and sleeping, isn't that the same as saying you like staying awake and sleeping?

I'm guessing she likes sleeping whenever she can, and drinking coffee whenever she can't, to help her make it through! That would be my take on it, as a fellow SAHM! :)

Newby: maybe some nice coffee, or snacks you enjoy? Or something involving time for you, eg going out for a walk, or getting your nails done, or whatever appeals. I don't know how practical that is to arrange and be within the context of your ER being in charge of it... but child-free time when you can do something nice just for you seems like it would make a good treat. 

Or maybe yes as CH suggested, a fun spanking - a 'good girl' spanking. Less intense and with implements you like. 

He takes the kids out for breakfast and time outside (park?) and you get to sleep in and wake up whem you want and drink coffee in peace.