Poison's

You know you're a Spanko if...

I know we have this thread a while back somewhere but I figured with all the new members, we might as well have a new one.

You know you're a Spanko if... You have kitchen utensils anywhere besides your kitchen.

• Like 5

You know you're a spanko if... you hear the word 'paddle' and the first thing you think of is *not* being barefoot at the seaside.

• Like 3

Guest Warwick

You're know you're a spanko if you hear the expression "let's get to the bottom of it" and you go bright red.

You know if you're a spanko when you're at the mall or a grocery store and you notice the belts around men's waists and think, "Hmmmnn...I wonder if he'd use that on me and how would it feel?" 

(Yes...I've wondered that before...)

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

You know you're a spanko if... you can't buy even plain cotton panties from Walmart without wondering how cute they'll make your bottom look just before they get pulled down.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

You know you're a spanko if...  you automatically fold any belt you pick up in half.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

You know you're a spanko if you can't walk down Walmarts kitchen section or beauty section without thinking about kitchen utensils or hairbrushes being used as implements.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

You know you're a spanko if....your favorite section at Home Depot is the Garden area's bamboo cane stand.

Lochgelly

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Lochgelly said:

You know you're a spanko if....your favorite section at Home Depot is the Garden area's bamboo cane stand.

Lochgelly

The paint section has the stirrers for 5 gal paint cans. I always give those a 2nd and 3rd glance.

• Like 3

Great point, Joe!  Just the thing for a little warm-up action.:)

You know you're a spanko if you can look at most things and think of a way to make an implement out of them.

• Like 4

You know you're a spanko if you start referring to relationships as vanilla or not vanilla.

• Like 3

If You were a kid that looked certain words up in the dictionary and craved for spanking scenes in books and comics. :lol:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

You know you are a spanko, when an old cartoon/movie comes on and you hope its one where someone gets spanked.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

You love a thread like this and agree with every thought expressed

• Like 4

You know you are a spanko if you hang a bath brush in plain sight in the shower to tease an undercover spankos that come to your house and use the bathroom. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

You hear the phrase "young lady" and your heart skips a beat...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, alyssandra said:

You hear the phrase "young lady" and your heart skips a beat...

That is exactly why I use that. Its nice to know it still elicits the right response

You know you're a spanko when ...

You read and like every comment in this thread while thinking, "Yup.  Me too."

AND ...

You know you're a spanko when you type the word 'spanking' in an email or text and autocorrect has stopped changing it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I bought my wife a black belt for her work slacks because she doesn't own one in the color she must wear for work. I wrapped it (along with the pants) she opened it and said this is a nice belt.... does the buckle come off? 

fuck, smh... I thought I was being thoughtful. 

You know you're a spanko when you have taken someone "shopping" because you need a wooden rod, leather belt and "handled cheese board"- all on the same day! Life, huh

• Like 1

You know your a spanko when;

'1. you look at any potential implement and think how would that be for a self spanking.

2. you read this thread and rely to it.

The word spank actually excites you.

On February 21, 2018 at 6:33 PM, redzonedefense_F said:

You know you're a spanko when ...

You read and like every comment in this thread while thinking, "Yup.  Me too."

AND ...

You know you're a spanko when you type the word 'spanking' in an email or text and autocorrect has stopped changing it. 

Yup. My device now accepts that word and many of its "derivatives" as words now.