Spanking Needs Forums

Blind folds

Several months ago knowing that summer was coming and I was going to fry to death, I purchased a few different things to wear at night that I thought would keep me cool.  Anyways, one has a white scarf type blind fold with it.  I was sitting here thinking last night, and I wonder what it's like to be spanked blind folded.  Anyone ever done it?  Had the want to do it?

14 minutes ago, janetweiss said:

I've been spanked while blindfolded.  Honestly, though, I usually keep my eyes closed during a spanking anyway so it didn't make much of a difference to me.

Lol I didn't even think about that.  Mine are normally closed as well.  

• Like 1

Haha....I keep my eyes closed most of the time as well. I'm not allowed to look behind me and see which implements he is going to use. I don't know until I feel them.

I have been blindfolded before and I'm not crazy about it. It's not horrible, but not something I would ask to be done.

5 hours ago, shygurl said:

Haha....I keep my eyes closed most of the time as well. I'm not allowed to look behind me and see which implements he is going to use. I don't know until I feel them.

I have been blindfolded before and I'm not crazy about it. It's not horrible, but not something I would ask to be done.

I was thinking maybe it would sorta intensify the experience.  Heighten all the other senses?  Not done during a punishment spanking or anything but for mere fun.

• Like 1

It definitely intensifies things. You will be able to hear the sound of the implement moving and just be more aware. Being done as punishment is no fun...I like that little escape factor when needed!! haha...

For fun....that's why I have permanent restraints on my bed!!!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Mozeamis

i was bound and blindfolded, def heightened the exp bc i didnt know what was being used or from which direction/when 'it' was coming.  he would stand one place and lecture me and then move without me hearing him so the smack would come from a diff direction.  he would then move some more and talk from another direction and hit from even another angle.

I've spanked a few dozen women and offered the use of a blindfold (soft, black with Velcro closure, designed for a sleep aid).  Never had anyone accept.  I believe blinkdfolds are for other forms of sensual fun, but not disciplinary spankings.

15 hours ago, Sigma60 said:

I've spanked a few dozen women and offered the use of a blindfold (soft, black with Velcro closure, designed for a sleep aid).  Never had anyone accept.  I believe blinkdfolds are for other forms of sensual fun, but not disciplinary spankings.

I couldn't begin to imagine being blind folded during discipline, hence why I put this in the erotic section.

9 minutes ago, kaycee77025 said:

blindfold the er, that would be interesting

Kaycee!! ?

Personally: I think I usually close my eyes during a spanking, too, but still the thought of a blindfold freaks me out, a little. I'm not sure why. I think maybe because any kind of spanking feels like a bonding activity, to me, and the blindfold would make me feel more isolated, even if it was intended to heighten other senses or whatever during a fun spanking. The idea scares me. I think it would mess with my emotional insecurities too much - make me feel vulnerable in a bad way. But who knows? Never say never, with the right person :)

• Like 2

I don't think I'd want a blindfold, what's happening is happening to my butt. As I'm looking away from my spanker (as she doesn't ever use diaper position), there's no point to a blindfold for me.