docduli

Spanking and Mentoring in the NE (Boston,Maine, RI, NH, CT and NYC)

If you are a female or TV in need of a spanking / mentoring. Do contact me.

I have detail programs including spank therapy type.

I am based in Boston. I travel to MA, RI, NH, CT, ME and upstate and NYC.

I am in these location due to work. So, I can meet anyone comfortable at these locations.

you only are intrested in females?

Most all of them are!

It''s a sexual thing for them.

So it''s the homophobia that limits them.

It also exposes them as somebody that I wouldn''t want to submit and bear my tender parts to.

It is too bad that so many can''t share a good thing without so much complication.

"you can''t always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you might find, you get what you need"

Life is still so very wonderful.

Peace,

LA

Guest atlasnoon
It''''s a sexual thing for them.

So it''''s the homophobia that limits them.

LA, I disagree strongly with this part of your post. I think there is probably some sexual component to it for most people involved in or contemplated being on either end of the spanking. (I''m still on the contemplating side, myself.) But I suspect that what exactly that means varies a great deal. I DO NOT think, however, that there''s any more reason to link sexual preferences wrt spanking to homophobia than there is to link sexual preferences in general to homophobia.

At least I hope not. I think homophobia is sad, but I certainly don''t think that merely exercising one''s sexual preferences is homophobic!

Or maybe that''s not what you meant.

Peace.

I sent your a personal email.

My email is Dulithw@yahoo.com

I was not around last week. I would love to spank you.

Drop a line, we can talk more.

Again, for the unpteenth time for those "spanking police" of you, it is neither sexual nor homophobia. I, for one, simply prefer talking to females (an early childhood exposure to adult females) and limit my activities to those meeting my preferences. People who read scary alarms into preferences are idiots -- likely not even worth my time, so thanks for self-selecting yourself out of consideration for my services. I just hope you don;t contaminate others with this bushwa.

Again, for the unpteenth time for those "spanking police" of you, it is neither sexual nor homophobia. I, for one, simply prefer talking to females (an early childhood exposure to adult females) and limit my activities to those meeting my preferences. People who read scary alarms into preferences are idiots -- likely not even worth my time, so thanks for self-selecting yourself out of consideration for my services. I just hope you don;t contaminate others with this bushwa.

For a second I thought you called me an idiot.

To simplify my statement: If it is about sex then sexual preference is important. Perhaps I might be more enlightened then some (general term but narrow brush: SOME). There are some of us that are very much like women, with very woman-like bottoms and definitely woman-like minds (praise the Lord). Maybe, just maybe you might find it possible to talk to one of us and not be so limited.

Please pardon my liberal ideal of freedom of expression.

BTW, I never asked you to spank me.

My apologies to Mr. Duli, I was mistaken. Now he has a reason to warm my bottom.

Hugs,

LA

Guest Jordi Rossi
If you are a female or TV in need of a spanking / mentoring. Do contact me.

I have detail programs including spank therapy type.

I am based in Boston. I travel to MA, RI, NH, CT, ME and upstate and NYC.

I am in these location due to work. So, I can meet anyone comfortable at these locations.

Could you tell me about detail spank therapy programs. I alway need a spanking but I live in the midwest.

Jordan R.

Could you tell me about detail spank therapy programs. I alway need a spanking but I live in the midwest.

Jordan R.

If anyone needs discipline and mentoring feel free to contact.

Cheers

So what is its a sexual turn on?  I dont see why thats anything to condemn.  Spanking is for many, many, many, people a sexual fetish. Truth is that the proportion of men who visit sites like this far outweighs that of women. Thats why there are so many "looking for female" ads which have zero replies.  

Hello, Miss. I am from the same area as you. Might I be of service? :-)