Sign in to follow this  

Need of a Spanking

Now, normally I feel ashamed to ask something of this. But I need something to be done, I am a male in the Las Vegas area who is just looking to get all this guilt out of my system. I'm not posting for enjoyment, I am not posting because I feel like getting a spanking. I am posting because I truly believe I deserve this spanking. I am mostly looking for a female spanker, however I can settle with a male if he doesn't do anything suspicious. I am just looking to get some stress out of my system. If someone can message me or reply to me someone to somewhere I could go to get this guilt out I would really appreciate it. 

You're on the right track.  Many of us have the same need.  That's what we're here for.

The safest thing to do is find a professional.  There are people who provide such a service for a nominal fee.  Have a look around in the regional directory.

It's high risk to seek someone for a quick fix without getting to know them, unless you can verify they aren't a creeper by chekcing references.  Somebody that you just find who is willing to spank you, free of charge, will often have ulterior motives and be looking to take advantage of you.  Someone that you pay for the service will be interested in satisfying a potential repeat customer.

Be careful.

I used google, searching for a professional disciplinarian, first one I found in NV is "Eve Howard" in Vegas.

I'm sure there's more, if you put your mind to it.  Kinda depends on how far you're willing to travel to get the job done.