NaughtyPhil

Spanking Uniform

Spanking Uniforms  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Is there a specific outfit or uniform that you [or your EE] has to wear for a spanking, before, during, or after?

• No specific wardrobe requirements. Whatever they're wearing is fine, as long as their bottom can be exposed.
    • Naked. Clothing is privilege that is lost for bad behavior.
    • T-shirt only
    • Special underwear
    • Pajamas
    • Other specific garments
    • Blindfold or earmuffs for sensory deprivation; to focus EE's mind only on their burning bottom.
    • Gag or other restraint

Just curious about what other EE's wear / are made to wear for their punishments.

I like to feel helpless, humble, and submissive when I'm spanked.  The feeling of vulnerability is essential, to me.

I wear a jock-strap with or without a t-shirt, to frame my exposed bottom, and a gag to make me feel like my spanking is going to happen no matter what I say or do.

Sometimes I go naked for a spanking, usually right out of the shower, and will then stand in the corner with my butt "on display" for a while.

I was naked always and  tied down to a spanking bench  under the beating only the female warden(s)  was dressing in a uniform she (they) so hit me.

ordered to wear special clothing before their spanking is effective for some. Without any data to support my view, I feel that this applies more to female ee than male. Special in the sense that its clothing they totally hate. Clothing that is only used for discipline they are required to put on ahead of time before either driving over the the ER's home or before the needed scolding is given. 

Guest Warwick

Happy to be spanked in my day to day clothes -eg t shirt and jeans ( with jeans and underwear down obviously )

It's usually in whatever I'm wearing which is often a uniform anyway as betwen my Cg's and I that's how I'm dressed most of the time.

I would have voted "Other" if the option was there.... But I voted special underwear, just because for the next time I'm spanked I've been given the option to wear a thong if I'd like.  I'd have to go shopping, since I don't own any! (I, personally, think they're not too comfy...so why buy one to just wear to the first spanking session with the new disciplinarian?) 

I've only had one experience (June 2016). For that first and only time, my mentor asked that I wear a skirt. He didn't care what kind of panties I wore or what kind of shoes, no. He only required that I wear a skirt. A dress was fine, but he preferred a skirt. I guess he likes the job of having to lift the hem up before pulling panties down.  He preferred a skirt instead of a dress so that during corner time I could stand there with hands on my head, hem of skirt tucked at my skirt's waistband with panties pulled down exposing my punished bottom.  

• Like 1

Dear Powpaulie,

The women do not have a fetish according to the psychologists supposedly. I cannot have it decided they have truth or not. If they are right this explains insisting on wearing the skirt immediately. It is his fetish! It is desirable to consider this incomprehensible property of men, if you want to get him to your friend. He remains loyal to her theoretically if a man finds a suitable lady for his fetish. A problem arises if he comes across his fetish at another woman

Guest Mozeamis

I preferred bare bottom & tied/blindfolded so I didnt know when or with what 'it' was coming. Corner time w wrists bound (so i couldnt grab or rub my bottom) was effective after the fact

Dear Mozeams,

I don't like  to beat women I prefer get the cane from from theam I'm a sub male

Guest Mozeamis

That was all just during a punishment spanking.  The blindfold was so that i didnt know what he was using, element of surprise (i didnt like that).  The hands tied during spanking was to keep me from reaching back & during corner time was so that i couldnt try to rub or grab bottom.

Dear Mozeami,

I would correspond with you very with pleasure but I am afraid that our field of interest is a little bit different and my English knowledge is very weak, it may not be right for you. Moreover   I like get the cane from strict women (as foreplay, too) and I don’t like beat her.

Guest Warwick

If I was costuming a fantasy roleplay spanking with me as 'er and a female 'ee

I'd be wearing a sharp as a tack tweed suit, polished brown brogues, bowtie and wireframe.

She'd be wearing a tartan knee length skirt and white silk blouse with white frilly panties underneath ready to go over my knee in my study to have her backside thoroughly warmed with my hand.

I’m dressed in prison clothes but under the caning in the punishment room I do not have any clothes on but  the warden ladies wear summer police dresses (sandal, shorts blouse with a short short-sleeved blouses ) under  my punishment.

As a spankeeeee, and submissive....i've always been naked during paddlings, except for the cloth, athletic sock, or gag in my mouth. Helps to have something to bite on, and to stay quieter. i appreciate that. Spankers have always been fully dressed; no particular clothing, just whatever they normally wear.

Nakedness adds to the submissiveness and vulnerability of the paddling. i've been restrained a few times, but i don't really need to be restrained, and would prefer to only be restrained when i know the Spanker very well (with one exception).

Fun topic.

I'm tied and lying naked on the spanking bench under the punishment. The Mistress is dressed  police uniform and  I get the cane for my bottom and the upper part of my thigh. My mouth is not tied up I may be wailing.  If I scream during the beating she loves it very much.

3 hours ago, TheSwitchEffect said:

I've said this a few other places, but it bears repeating.  I need to wear girly panties to my spankings.  It's the only thing that feels right.

If it works for you, it's fine.:)

• Like 1