Christy

Motherly Discipline provided in SE Mich

I provide motherly guidance and discipline. I am safe and sane. I am fair but strict. This is strictly Non sexual for me. Only those who are serious please.

• Like 4

Guest Warwick

I wish ( genuinely ) that I could find someone like yourself in the UK. Just can't convince anyone that this is non sexual for me as well. Nevermind..

4 hours ago, Warwick said:

I wish ( genuinely ) that I could find someone like yourself in the UK. Just can't convince anyone that this is non sexual for me as well. Nevermind..

She's worth the flt across the pond!

Guest Warwick

I'm looking to build up a long term mentoring relationship with someone in my own country but thank you for the suggestion :)

I provide motherly guidance and discipline. I am safe and sane. I am fair but strict. This is strictly Non sexual for me. Only those who are serious please.

Message me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14 hours ago, too cheeky said:

christy is my spanker.  You will find no better female spanker!  Boys and girls--let's keep her busy.

You first:D

• Like 2

Because of some construction surprises on my way home from activities that show no sign of ending soon, it's worth looking for someone closer.

Working on getting a time set up.  I must be first because _______________?  We could meet together, flip a coin to see who goes first--with her permission, of course.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Christy said:

Too cheecky drop me a line.  

LOL, somebody's gonna get a lickin'!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, gingerlee said:

Maybe dial it back a bit? Maybe your friend should get his own account to look because the way you are "looking" is sure to turn away anyone who might have been willing to help.

And before you accuse someone of illegal activity, first make sure that it is actually illegal, not just something you personally don't agree with. Second, get the answer to your question before trying to slam anyone and their reputation.

Wow, looks like someone ate their *Wheaties* today!

• Like 1

On 26/07/2017 at 6:49 AM, too cheeky said:

MichGal, you trying to get someonespanked?  Naughty girl?

Better you than me:ph34r: