Cubedgirl

Anyone in UT?

Hi there,

I'm originally from South Jordan, and we go back from time to time.  The spanking bug can bite all of us, even those who grew up in Utah!

I know that there is a BDSM scene somewhere in the Provo area, though I was never brave enough to look into it.  I met a girl once on one of those now-defunct Spanking Personal sites who told me that she attended from time to time.  Alas, we never met.

Anyway, there are spankos in Utah, absolutely.  Not sure how many or what the best way to find everybody is.

I live in Utah. I'm in the forum. You are not alone. Although, I feel you, friend! I was pretty sure I was the only one here, too, for the longest time.

• Like 1

We must be very few in number in the Utah and Salt Lake area, and never seem to connect with the others. Maybe, few as we are, we should start a group? but it would probably be entirely spankees??

• Like 2

Could we arrange a meet and greet brunch sometime?

Can you suggest a place where we could have open discussions? (Maybe an IHOP, or a Denny's...?)

Or, a lunch meeting?

Maybe a Friday afternoon, or even on a Saturday?

• Like 1

I could do a lunch, a week from this coming Saturday around noon. IHOP works for me, do you know the one in Jordan Landing?

Hopefully we could gather a few more, although it would be great even if it's just us.

We can definitely plan something further out, I was just overexcited by ammon's idea. The more, the merrier.

So far, 3 of us have shown some interest...and we probably do need just a little time to plan our schedules. Let's stay in touch and make this meet and greet work!

We'd still have 1/28, just before the full, blue moon on 1/31, or a Saturday in February, if Saturday is best for everyone.

Thanks!

Most Saturdays work for me. I emailed a couple of people on here who had posted about Utah so maybe we'll drum up some others too. :)

Good; maybe we can get a date late in February on a Saturday.

Let's stay in touch!

Wow - my parents live about a 15 minute drive away from Jordan Landing.  Unfortunately, we're back in China again... so close, yet so far.

I'll let you guys know when we're back in the Beehive State again, though it might be a while.

Just keeping this recent for the first ever Utah spanko breakfast, call out if you are interested

Okay, anyone up for a casual public meet and greet this Saturday in West Jordan? We have to start somewhere.